Oops Latin Quarter by Hiphophostels

8.1
Fabulous 5606 Total Reviews

• South Africa, Male, 18-24
9th Nov 2018

We had a fantastic stay ay the hostel. Only thing I could complain about is the helpfulness of the staff member on duty during the night shift. We wanted to ask him something regarding the towels we rented, but he wasn’t helpful and almost rude even (one person had to check out earlier than the other). Besides this we could not fault our stay. There’s even a breakfast included!

• Canada, Female, 25-30
8th Nov 2018
5.7

Very clean and great location but this is the least secure hostel I've ever stayed in. There is no security at the front door. The door to my hostel room didn't close properly. Lockers are available but they're way too small. 10 mins after check out I realized I left something in the room; I called reception asking if they could find it and hold it for me but they didn't bother. Rooms are tiny and beds are very uncomfortable and squeaky. Some of the staff members were not very friendly either.

• maisonmaisiriwan2456
  • Thailand, Female, 25-30
4th Nov 2018
7.1

Very good location. There’s bus stop in front of the hostel also can just walk 3 min to subway station.Many cheap supermarket around there. On Sunday there’s local market near by walking distance,so many fresh and cheap food to shop. Reception wasn’t so friendly but not bad. Free breakfast in the morning also there’s Microwave, Oven and Kettle which you can always use. Room is tiny and bed is small and always make the noisy sounds everytime I moved.Overall is good for that convenient location.

• samanthaferello6696
  • USA, Female, 25-30
1st Nov 2018

This was my first hostel stay, so I was nervous about feeling safe and comfortable in a dorm environment, but I never felt nervous about leaving my belongings in the room. Oops! Latin Quarter has great staff and guests who are respectful and well-traveled. The only cons: All the bedframes in my room were VERY squeaky and loud. There's also no real hangout space, just the kitchen area with cafeteria tables and hard chairs. Overall - I would stay again!

1st Nov 2018
4.9

The bathroom was extremely dirty, they make you put a cash deposit down for the room key and towels and it’s a 40 minute metro commute to any of the main attractions of Paris.

• mora2310
  • Indonesia, Female, 25-30
27th Oct 2018
7.7

Staff was super nice and helpful. Room is small

27th Oct 2018

Stayed one night in order to catch a flight at CDG. Absolutely lovely. Clean, friendly, free locker rentals on each floor. Being close to multiple metro and bus stops, it was easy to find. Highly recommend.

Thank you for your kind comment. We hope to see you in Paris again.

• Hong Kong, Mixed Group, 25-30
26th Oct 2018

I had an overall good stay at this hostel for an extended weekend. The staff is helpful and friendly. The location is great with respect to public transport or walking. There are a few things to concern about if you want to stay here. The room is a bit small but good enough. The hostel does not "feel" particularly clean but probably due to the internal decoration. Also, it is not a party hostel that helps you meet people.

• Canada, Female, 25-30
21st Oct 2018
7.4

Helpful, friendly staff. Seemed clean. Liked that there were washrooms in my dorm (4 person). Did not know about the lockers (located outside the room) until I was leaving, which would have been helpful to know upon arrival. Seemed like an older/family crowd, which I appreciated, although this may have been due to when I was travelling.

Hello, we are glad you enjoyed your stay with us. The information about the lockers is in the document we ask you to read during check in. Regards, OOPS Hostel

20th Oct 2018

An excellent experience! I shared a dorm with three others. Private bathroom in each dorm with a quality shower. Can’t beat the location: 3 minute walk to two Metro stations with bars, restaurants and quick stop grocery stores two blocks or less away. The staff was very accommodating and Mario at the front desk was especially excellent. Check out was at 11am but my bus wasn’t until 10 that night; they let me keep my bag in their luggage room until needed. Will be back on the next trip to Paris!

Hello, we are glad to have here and that you have chosen us. Regards, OOPS Hostel

×