Oops Latin Quarter by Hiphophostels

8.4
Fabulous 5344 Total Reviews

30th Dec 2017
7.1

- Since I was staying there for a long time (11 nights) I expected the bed sheets and pillows to be changed at last once during the period. When asking in the reception to have them changed I was answered "we only replace sheets when you check-in". They refused to give me clean sheets for the entire period. - The bed was VERY uncomfortable. I am a tall guy (1.84m) and didn't fit in the bed since they all have fences around them (almost like a crib). I don't recommend if you're staying for long.

• New Zealand, Couple, 25-30
15th Dec 2017

It was a great location. So close to main sights. The breakfast was a tad weird it was like you were being watched and monitored. Creepy! Great reception staff and really cleanly.

Thank you for the comment! Hope to see you next time.

• Switzerland, Female, 31-40
9th Dec 2017
7.4

Decent hostel, the kitchen area is small but was clean. The breakfast offered is decent and there is enough for everyone. The room (307) was OK in term of size, but it was a bit smelly (I guess men don't like opening windows in winter...) I was facing the courtyard so very quiet. Heating/AC in the room was working fine, but the bathroom was cold like a fridge and had no heating, and no ventilation. I didn't interact much with the staff, they seem knowledgeable.

Thank you for the review, we appreciate it. Hope to see you next time.

• luna_isis162499
  • Mexico, Female, 25-30
8th Dec 2017

Everything was perfect :) although would be nice if they could include one fruit for breakfast, I hadn't eaten that much bread in my life before lols

Thank you for letting us know, we really appreciate your comment; looking forward to see you again;

• Germany, Female, 25-30
1st Dec 2017
6.3

My booked private room wasn’t available, so I had to take a dorm the first night and still pay full price for private room. Plus leave belongings unattended in luggage room all day. Staff couldn’t reach anyone to decide about partial reimbursement during my whole stay. Even 2 weeks after my stay, they did not give me the promised reimbursement. Hostel is fine, but staff and management very unprofessional. Plus most of them don’t speak French.

• Italy, Female, 18-24
8th Nov 2017
6.0

I unfortunately did not get the chance to go here. My train from Barcelona was canceled due to external forces, and I could not arrive to Paris that day. I called at 4 p.m. to let the hostel know about the situation but had to pay the 40+ euros for that night anyway since I had booked on this website.

• philipeguedes8089
  • Brazil, Male, 25-30
30th Oct 2017
8.0

Internet was the worst I have seen. During the shower the bathroom get flood.

Thank you for your comment. We are sorry for the awful wi-fi. It is true, we had problems with our internet provider and you were probably staying with us in the short period when we were in the process of migrating to another provider. The Internet issue is solved now. Also, could you let us know if the bathroom got flooded because of the drainage or something else. We try to take care of the iconveniences our guests tell us about. So we hope to see you again in the future with a stronger wi-fi and drier bathrooms :)

25th Oct 2017
7.1

Good place to stay on a budget!

Thanks a lot for your comment. Hope to see you again in our hostel! oops staff

• India, Male, 25-30
21st Oct 2017
2.9

Hi due to some personal reasons my trip was cancelled.but money is deducted from account.kindli return that money..

16th Oct 2017

Really nice and clean hostel, food was not bad if you wanted a quick bite to eat. Really convently located right in front of the bus stop and a minute a way from the metro. Would come back again.

Hello, Thanks a lot for your comment. Hope to see you back very soon! Best regards Oops staff

×