Opera Boutique B&B

Superb 129 Total Reviews
9.9
Superb 129 Total Reviews

3rd Aug 2018

I *LOVED* THIS PLACE!! Such a wonderful respite after a busy (hot) day in Florence. Rooms are luxurious, building has a rustic, cozy, aged feel, breakfast is plentiful, & you truly get the sense that you're staying in a home. If you'd like, Francesca will treat you like family. I got a nasty cold when I stayed here, and she got me ginger lemon tea! Don't let the ~25min walk to the duomo scare you away -- it's a peaceful distance & you're in a real neighborhood rather than just tourism central!

Thank you Rachel!! It has been a really great pleasure to know you. I wish you all the best in the world! Francesca

24th Jul 2018

Opera Boutique B&B was the perfect stay for my husband and I. Francesca was truly the quintessential hostess and made us feel right at home. She went above and beyond in making our stay a memorable one. The room was well appointed, clean, and very spacious. The location afforded us ample opportunity to access central Florence, surrounding top restaurants (not just the tourist spots), and explore the metro area at large. The pictures accurately represent the experience and the breakfast is tops!

Thanks Thaddeus for your words, for your kindness.for your positivity. You an your husband are really unique!!!!! Looking forward to seeing you again...., Francesca

12th Jul 2018

Awesome host, great breakfast, and great location. The room was very spacious and clean. The place was very secure.

Thanks. I am sorry if you did not appreciate the atmosphere of our B&B!

• savannaknight219858
  • USA, Female, 25-30
3rd Jun 2018

The B&B was very clean and comfortable! We also really appreciated the breakfast and fresh coffee each morning. Couldn’t have been more satisfied with our stay!

Thanks !! You are special! Francesca