Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Orchard Hideaways Camping Pod site is a rural retreat overlooking farm land and open country side with a railway line, but is only 0.5 miles off Junction 40 on the M6 motorway. It is a small, friendly, family run site with just 7 pods, set in an orchard of ancient apple trees. It is a real alternative to camping, especially for those who want the ‘country’ feel but without being in the middle of nowhere. The site is encouraging wildlife, especially birds, but also with strategically placed bat and hedgehog boxes! Not to mention the rabbits! The site and location are especially suitable for walkers and cyclists but also families who appreciate both the countryside and the pleasures of being close to a small town.
The Location has the big advantage of feeling that you are in the country but having all the facilities of Penrith within walking distance, with eating places on your doorstep.
Little Chef + Burger King 0.1 Mile, Garage/Petrol Station 0.6 Mile, Go Outdoors Superstore 0.8 Mile, Penrith Train Staion 1.2 Miles, Penrith Castle Park 1.3 Miles, Morrisons Supermarket 1.4 Miles, Penrith Town Centre 1.5 Miles, Penrith Bus Station 1.6 Miles, Arragons Cycle Centre 1.5 Miles, Tourist Information 1.6 Miles, Penrith Taxi Rank 1.6 Miles, Pooley Bridge And Lake Ullswater 4.6 Miles, Shap Coast To Coast Walking Route 10.5 Miles, Keswick And Derwent Water 16.2 Miles.
We have 5 Standard Pods which contain basic kitchen appliances like kettle, microwave, plates, mugs and cutlery. Fully insulated with heating and lighting.
We have 1 Family Pod, which is our best equipped pod which contains a fridge with icebox, kettle, microwave, plates, mugs and cutlery. It has a good sized dinner table which can be folded up and down when needed. Fully insulated with heating and lighting.
We have 1 A-Frame Pod which is our most basic pod however very popular. It contains 2 mattresses, a small table and 2 seats. This pod has its own little decking area with a bench- fantastic for sitting outside.
Orchard Hideaways policies & conditions;
Cancellation policy: 7 days before arrival by 6pm.
Check in from 15:00 to 21:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Reception 10-4pm, we offer 24 hour check in as we send code for pod via email and text.
Payment upon arrival by credit cards, debit cards. This property will pre-authorise your card in before arrival.
Breakfast not included.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. View House Rules
- Free City Maps
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Card Phones
- Hot Showers
- Late check-out
- Reception (limited hours)
- Towels for hire
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>