Orsa Maggiore for Women Only

9.2
Superb 2233 Total Reviews

• England, Female, 31-40
16th Jan 2018

Really safe. Nice location close to the river. Friendly helpful staff. Hot water broke on one day but was fixed by the next time I needed to use the shower.

• ldada08112084
  • Malaysia, Female, 25-30
2nd Jan 2018

Hidden gem in Rome. Great hostel with a value for money. Quiet night and suprising comfortable bed.

Thank you Madam!!! Hope to see you again in our hostel!!!

31st Dec 2017

This was probably one of my favorite hostels. Not only is it for women only but the guests and staff were so nice and helpful. I found that the hostel's location made it very easy for me to reach sites by foot like the Colosseum, Spanish Steps, Vatican City, etc. There is a kitchen for guests to use and the room I had was clean and comfortable. The reception desk sells bus/metro tickets which I found helpful and convenient. Highly recommended to stay here!

• pgbos
  • Australia, Female, 18-24
30th Dec 2017

Was only here for one night but it was really good. The best bit was how safe I felt staying there. Bathrooms were always super clean, place wasn't too packed that you felt uncomfortable finding a seat somewhere, was a good place to stay. Was easy to find too, I definitely recommend.

• Netherlands, Female, 41+
25th Dec 2017

it is a very good place to stay, the dorms are rather different in what space they offer, the dorms with the most beds have the most space so look at that!

• Mexico, Female, 18-24
16th Dec 2017

Staying at this hostel was a nice experience. The staff was really helpful.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
15th Dec 2017

The hostel was great. If it's your first time to Rome you might be a bit daunted by how far it is into the centre of the city (about a half an hour walk to the Spanish steps, though you could also get the subway or train). I felt really safe staying here though and it's fantastic value for money. The room was clean and the hostel was warm despite it being the middle of winter. The staff were lovely and there was no issue with coming back late, though they do have to buzz you in.

• Mexico, Female, 18-24
12th Dec 2017

My first time in a hostel and the experience was great, everyone in the recepcion was very kind. The rooms are big and always very clean same as the showers and bathrooms. The location is also great a few minutes from the bus stop and theres a lot of restaurants and coffee houses just around the corner. Beautiful zone I went out alone in the night and I feel safety all the time. I totally recommend it!

7th Dec 2017

I really liked staying exclusively with other women. I got to know my roommates a little bit, and we went around one evening and did sight-seeing together. It was awesome! Otherwise the accommodations were really excellent. I lost my locker keys and my room key, and the staff helped open my locked locker for me and sold me a second lock. In all it was an 8 euro loss (not bad for lost keys!). I lost my five euro deposit for the room key and it cost 3 euro for another lock for my locker.

1st Dec 2017

My friends and I booked three beds, and we ended up with a semi-private room. The wall was open over the top, so we had to be quiet, but we still had our own space, which is awesome. Rome is pretty spread out, but this was not very far from the Vatican, and a long but easy walk to the Colosseum. The room was big, the lockers were roomy, and there were warm blankets provided. The kitchen was also large. No breakfast provided but an affordable cafe downstairs. Highly recommend!

×