Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
No cancellation available with in two weeks time prior to arriving date.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Your reservation will be inspect & we will retrun back to you as soon as possible with the confirmation.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
All student must be supervised with their teachers or family
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The resort gives you a choice of either single or double rooms in the main hotel, Sea View Gallery or Studio Club rooms or our brand new poolside luxury suites. All our rooms have balconies offering different views either sea, harbour or mountain. Standard hotel rooms are decorated brightly and tastefully, they all come with en-suite bathrooms, heat/cool air condition units, satellite t.v’s, telephones, minibars and safety deposit boxes. Within the main hotel building we also have 8 Junior suites and 3 King suites both of which are very spacious and elegantly furnished, offering pure luxury and sophistication. All suites incorporate shower, separate lounge/dining area with large LCD satellite t.v’s. King suites can comfortably accommodate families with it’s interconnecting bedrooms. The hotel boasts 3 outdoor fresh water pools and a small indoor cold plunge pool which is located in the Spa & Wellness center. The aqua pool provides hours of fun for the kids with 2 water flume fun slides and it doesn’t stop there, the wave pool gives added enjoyment for all. The third and largest outdoor pool on the complex is surrounded by beautiful gardens and palm trees, the ideal place to relax and let time pass by.
There are two restaurants situated next to the pools serving delicious lunches, snacks and drinks all day. Evening entertainment is provided during the summer season in our Roman style amphitheater. The hotel also has the benefit of its very own private beach and jetty where you can find an variety of waterspouts available. Sun loungers including mattresses and umbrellas are all provided free of charge to hotel guests. Pool and Beach towels are provided free of charge however a small deposit is required. Other outdoor activities include a tennis court, table tennis, water polo, water aerobics, beach bowls and darts. Kid’s club and entertainer (summer period). Another new facility is our Wellness Spa Center which includes an indoor pool, Turkish baths, sauna, steam room and massage treatment rooms.
The hotel runs a courtesy train service to and from the town center 3 times a day, 6 days a week (except Sunday). View House Rules
- Free Breakfast
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Book Exchange
- Cable TV
- Children's Play Area
- Cots Available
- Dry Cleaning
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Tub
- Indoor Swimming Pool
- Key Card Access
- Meeting Rooms
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Outdoor Terrace
- Safe Deposit Box
- Security Lockers
- Steam Room
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis court(s)
- Wheelchair Friendly
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Airport Transfers
- Beauty Salon
- Business Centre
- Currency Exchange
- Direct Dial Telephone
- Fax Service
- Internet Access
- Late check-out
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Postal Service
- Room Service (24 hours)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Shuttle Bus
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels for hire
- Wake-up calls
- Meals Available
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Pool Table
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>