Ostello Bello

Superb 5268 Total Reviews
Superb 5268 Total Reviews

14th Aug 2018

A well- rounded experience. Good for individual travelers. Offer free hot spots. The staff was more than accommodating and helpful. They even helped me change rooms when I didn't love the people in my room. I would stay again! Milan is a beautiful city.

• carolinacaleffi987918
  • Brazil, Female, 18-24
10th Aug 2018

Super kind staff! definetly a nice and friendly place to stay.

• larissaa_4961
  • Netherlands, Female, 18-24
7th Aug 2018

Best hostel I’ve stayed at!! Free food all day long, free towels, free locks, central location, clean rooms, amazing & friendly staff (shout-out to Helder!!) will definitely be back again!

• henry_hancock1259
  • USA, Male, 41+
6th Aug 2018

FANTASTIC hostel ! Perfect location in mid-point between the duomo and canals. Immediately upon my evening arrival it was 'hey wow you must be hungry, here's some spicy pasta and a drink.' Super-friendly FANTASTIC staff who will share tips on the area, and even hang out chatting at 2am sipping digestifs if you make the effort to engage with them. Dorm had great thick curtains for late sleepers, comfy beds, and a HUGE locked drawer for belongings. HIGHLY recommend !

5th Aug 2018

This hostel had everything you needed. The reception crew made you feel at home right away. The free dinners and snacks in the kitchen are awesome and really make a difference if you’re on a budget.

• carlosarias68918
  • Chile, Male, 25-30
5th Aug 2018

Muy buen hostel, recomendado al 100% el staff lo mejor!

• England, Female, 18-24
2nd Aug 2018

Staff in hostel a friendly super friendly and comfortable accommodation. The bar downstairs is busy and visited by locals/young people who have moved to Milan for work. Location was quite good for sights the Duomo and not too far from Navigli which is my top recommendation for apperitivo!

• elizabethsloan97250
  • USA, Couple, 18-24
31st Jul 2018

We had a great time staying at Ostello Bello! Free breakfast, snacks and dinner really saved us quite a bit of money. Free towels and locks as well. We also made quite a few friends! The only issues I had was the AC, it is centrally controlled and our room was unbearably hot for most of our stay. There was also a major ant problem in our room, our shower doors were broken, and we never had any toilet paper.

30th Jul 2018

From the staff, the setting, vibe and location. This has got to be the most pleasant hostel i’ve stayed in. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for a place to stay in Milan.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
29th Jul 2018

Ostello Bello.... Helpful hostel workers who did everything from recommend great places to eat to braid my hair. A fantastic, fun atmosphere - I met so many people. Free breakfast and dinner daily. Favourite hostel I have ever stayed in. Ostello Bello really has its own style and I would return for more!

×