Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The hostel is in Cascina Costa Alta, a farmstead built by the architect Giacomo Tazzini in 1824 inside of the green heart of the Monza Park.
The building, in the silence of an oasis just a short walk from the city, surrounded by meadows and forests, has been recently renovated and offers double, triple and quadruple rooms with private bathrooms.
- Open all year
- 100 meters from the Formula 1 Monza Racetrack, the best place to stay during sporting events: F1, Superbike, Rally of Monza.
- 20 minutes by bus from the city center of Monza and the railway station
- 10 minutes by train from the city of Milan
- An ideal base for excursions to the Park of Monza, the Villa Reale, the city of Monza or the Park of the Lambro Valley.
- Perfect for tour to places of tourist and cultural interest: Milan, Fiera Milano (Milano Exhibition Center), the exhibition area of the Expo 2015, Lake Como and the city of Bergamo
- Guests have plenty of space for meetings, events and activities View House Rules
- Free Breakfast
- Free City Maps
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Bicycle Parking
- Book Exchange
- Children's Play Area
- Common Room
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Meeting Rooms
- Outdoor Terrace
- Reading Light
- Security Lockers
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Towels Not Included
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Friendly
- Bicycle Hire
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Reception (limited hours)
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels for hire
- Meals Available
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Board Games
- Games Room
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>