Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 3 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The base floor has a multipurpose room with automatic vending machines for coffee and hot beverages, for cold drinks and snacks.
In front of the entrance there is a nice courtyard.
Aquileia is listed in the UNESCO art cities, still retains many monuments of its past, particular important are the ruins of the Forum, the remains of the river port, the bell tower and especially the Basilica with its beautiful mosaic floor
The Hostel is ideal for travel groups and coachs.
Check-in is from 5pm to 10 pm. Check-out from 7am to 10 am.
For groups it's possible to ask for a check-in out of ordinary time.
Closed by night and from 10am to 5pm.
It's possible to ask for keys. View House Rules
- Common Room
- Outdoor Terrace
- Internet Access
- Vending Machines
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>