Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Correggios house stands on Via Borgovecchio and, farther on, the Torrione, an interesting Art Nouveau building, built at the beginning of the century as a factory and now rebuilt and restored as housing. Nearby, Piazza S. Quirino with the basilica of the same name. The monument in the centre of the square is dedicated to Antonio Allegri, known as Correggio. The splendid Palazzo of the Princes is nearby, the towns main Renaissance building and token of the golden age of the Da Correggio familys rule. Today it is the headquarters of town cultural institutions and houses significant art collections including paintings (Mantegna, Correggio, Mattia Preti and others), sculpture, weapons and antique furniture.
Every summer, a festival of ethnic music called Mundis takes place in the city, attracting many young people. Many rock concerts are also organised during the year.
The Youth Hostel is open all year round and it is situated in a mediaeval fortress dating to the 14th century, in the heart of the historic centre. Opened in 1999 it has all modern comforts and comfortable lounges. Swimming pool and tennis courts 1 kilometre away. No curfew, you will have the keys of the main entrance.
Please note: payment has to be done in cash.
Check in: 16.00-19.00 / 21.00-22.30
Please note, if you are not a Member of Hostelling International there is an extra charge of 3 per person per night. Once you have stayed 6 nights at a HI Hostel you become a HI member, and no extra charges apply for future stays. For Italian people they must buy a memebership individual card ( 3) valid one year from the day they buy it. For young people with less than 18 years it requires the written permission of parents. View House Rules
- Bicycle Hire
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>