Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
PLEASE INDICATE TIME OF ARRIVAL
The hostel is located in Calendasco 10 km from Piacenza.
The Tre Corone, AIG Official Youth Hostel, is situated right on the Crusade trail ( the 'Via Francigena' ) from Canterbury to Rome, just 1 km from the majestic river Po, in the tranquil village of Calendasco, on the outskirts of the City of Piacenza just 50 miles south-east of Milan.
The property is located at about 10km from Piacenza's city centre.
There are 41 beds in 10 rooms, 2, 3, 4, 5 bed, most of which are en suite.
Accommodation is in private or shared room based on bed only, B&B, half and full board. Standard continental breakfast. Italian breakfast available at the bar at standard rates. Packed lunches available on request.
Facilities in the hostel include a garden space for leisure and games, internal and external parking, lounge, porch, fully licensed restaurant, bar, BBQ area and tea-garden. Disabled room and disabled toilet available on the ground floor.
In the immediate vicinity (3 mins walk) there is a superb open-air swimming pool complex (open mid-May to early September, closes at 8 pm) which offers discounts to hostel residents. Other sports facilities within walking distance include tennis courts, volleyball/basketball courts, football/rugby pitches, two equestrian centres and extensive cycle paths. Local inns offer ancillary services such as horse- drawn carriage picnic trips and ferry boat trips along/across the river Po from 10,00 per person.
The Tre Corone (the Three Crowns) is in the region of Emilia-Romagna, famous for its tradition of superb food and excellent wines.
In the hostel restaurant, you can sample local and international cuisine from both the set and la carte menus. Prices range from three course meals from 15.00 or la carte menues, snacks and bbq.
Special prices for official pilgrims on accommodation & meals.
Furthermore, within a radius of 2 km, there are at least 6 other establishments we would recommend for their fine wines and delicious dishes - all at extremely reasonable prices.
Our friendly staff is Italian and English with excellent communication skills.
Please tell us your arrival time.
Check-in time: from 12.00 to 18:00 (BOOKING VOID AFTER 9 PM)
Check-out time: until 10.00 View House Rules
- Free Breakfast
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Bicycle Parking
- Ceiling Fan
- Common Room
- Cots Available
- Hair Dryers For Hire
- Hot Showers
- Meeting Rooms
- Reading Light
- Wheelchair Friendly
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>