OstiC House

• brownee37125
  • Ireland, Female, 25-30
15th May 2018
8.0

Really brilliant staff, very helpful and informative about things to do locally. Bed very clean. Nice stay

• erinbook
  • Canada, Female, 25-30
8th May 2018

I planned on staying two nights and ended up staying three, all the staff were so nice & easy going. Helped me plan my outings & adventures. The drivers were all very nice also. Saturday is sooo great. He is a hoot ☺️🙌🏼

• dimasgumelar
  • Indonesia, Male, 25-30
7th May 2018

I was booked the last bed available in Hostelworld that night but, turns out the staff politely apologize explained I must moved to other hostel nearby due to overbooked. Even I am arriving around 4 AM they still pick me up from the station which was a great effort, Thanks Harris & Widya. Customers mainly families there, so if you're looking for party definitely not the place. Would still recommend.

• Australia, Male, 18-24
6th May 2018

Excellent place to stay with fantastic breakfast. Staff went above and beyond, very friendly and knowledgeable too.

• carlyoliverclarkrdh
  • USA, Couple, 31-40
5th May 2018

Wow! This hostel has the best service and care we have received in 4 months of traveling. It is clean and comfy, amazing hearty rotating breakfast, curtain beds, aircon, hot water shower, water, and reasonably priced. They went above and beyond to help book tours, our next trip to bromo, and invite us to a night out. Great English among staff, pizza next door is good and walkable to other great food-thank you guys you were amazing and caring. We could not ask for more!

• samchambers11555
  • England, Female, 18-24
26th Apr 2018

I absolutely loved my stay here. The staff are all super friendly, fun and passionate and will always greet you through the door with a smile and a conversation, it is like being part of a family! Upon arrival I was given maps and informed on what I could do in Yogyakarta and how much things would cost me, which was invaluable information. Nothing was ever too much trouble and someone was always around to help me out. I would highly recommend staying here and would definitely return!!

• Switzerland, Female, 25-30
25th Apr 2018

One of the best hostels in indonesia

• New Zealand, Female, 25-30
23rd Apr 2018

This is literally one of the best hostels I've ever stayed at, hands down. They are SUPER helpful in making the most of your stay in Yogya, the staff basically run through all the different tours and sightseeing things to do right when you arrive, they have SO MUCH information! Big kitchen, free breakfast, great communal areas that are comfortable for everyone to meet. Always clean, lots of bathrooms, staff is always around. Big thank you to the hostel for making my stay so great!!

15th Apr 2018

I loved my stay at OstiC House! The staff members were very hospitable and helpful and could teach charm classes to other hostels around the world on how to make guests feel very welcome. My trip to Yogyakarta was a birthday trip for myself, and the staff (Neng and Saturdi) bought me a cake and made me feel special!! I was so touched! My private room was perfect, the tours that I booked were just what I wanted and more.... Prambanan and Borobudur were WONDERFUL!! This place rocks! :)

• brian_o_halloran9913
  • Ireland, Male, 31-40
  • Globetrotter
15th Apr 2018

A great hostel and Nancy, Saturdi and the rest of the staff are amazing, treating you like they are family! I had a very big room which was meant for 6 but I made good use of it! Breakfast etc. are great and all services are top notch. The only minor qualms that I had were the blankets provided for the beds are a bit small, the lack of options for rooms with ensuite bathrooms and the distance to Sultans Palace / Marliboro Street area which is 30 minutes or so walk, though near Gelato place :-)

×