Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Ouzina Rimal Hotel has a restaurant with great Moroccan food with all the typical dishes of the region. The property is able to organize camel trek in Merzouga or Ouzina desert. For more information, please contact the property.
Ouzina Rimal has 11 rooms, all nicely decorated and well-equipped. You will find a terrace and a restaurant. The reception is open 24hrs a day.
The property offers you other facilities such as luggage storage and a free parking.
Ouzina Rimal policies & conditions:
Check-in starts at 12 am.
Check-out times is 12 am.
Payment types: this property only accepts cash payments.
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Onsite parking is available.
Child friendly. For more information, please contact the property.
No Wi-Fi available.
24H front desk.
Non smoking room. View House Rules
- Free Breakfast
- Free Parking
- Outdoor Terrace
- Safe Deposit Box
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Luggage Storage
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>