PLUS Prague

Fabulous 4718 Total Reviews

• meganwattx
  • England, Female, 18-24
12th Jul 2018

Amazing hostel - couldn’t fault anything. Staff were incredibly helpful with everything. Rooms were a decent size and had a bathroom attached. Bar downstairs has a good atmosphere and the food is decently priced. Pool and sauna are good added extra that were nice to go in after a long day! Good sized lockers in the rooms. Located 2 mins from a Tram stop so everywhere is easily accessible, would definitely recommend and looking forward to going back.

• New Zealand, Male, 25-30
10th Jul 2018
7.7

Awesome place. Attitude of staff could have been a bit nicer. And ventilation in rooms needs improvement

2nd Jul 2018
7.4

This hostel has a lot of great things going for it- a pool, beach volleyball, a great bar and facilities. It is very big, so it is hard for them to keep track of all the beds. My room was either overbooked, or someone extra was staying there, so there was no clean bed for me. When I told the desk, they said there was no cleaner on duty, so I had to be downgraded to a different room that was not as nice. I think anyone that works at a hostel knows how to change a bed, not just the cleaning lady.

Hi, thanks for your review- we’re glad you liked some of our facilities, like our saltwater pool, beach volleyball, and on-site bar! Though we are sorry you had to change rooms. You are absolutely right that our staff should have changed the bedding for you, but the receptionist didn’t have time at the moment and didn’t want to keep you waiting, so they thought it was ok to just offer a different room, since it was the same room type that you had booked. We’re sorry if it seemed like a downgrade and that you had to move your stuff around. We have since talked to this receptionist and let them know to just change the bedding in the future.

• avazarich3769
  • USA, Female, 18-24
1st Jul 2018

Great great stay! Read full review .... Full disclosure (this is a hostel after all), there was a bit of a bedbug scare. At first I wanted to leave and get a full refund but they went so above and beyond to ensure it was taken care of, taken seriously, and we were put in a new (even nicer room) and they were kind enough to refund the night we had issues. I would absolutely come back. Close to plenty of stores, art gallery, the river, Cross Club, and more!

• New Zealand, Female, 18-24
1st Jul 2018

Really enjoyed our stay here. Rooms were clean and comfortable, great facilities and staff were very friendly. Would stay here again.

• libertygracelee
  • England, Female, 18-24
8.0

Due to a couple issues with my room, the staff were really helpful and assisted in moving me and some others into a new room. The reason for the moving of rooms is why I rate Cleanliness slightly lower due to the nature of the problem. The atmosphere didn’t seem as social as I’d expect and felt somewhat isolated but, other than that, it’s a good hostel that was good for the other aspects.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
28th Jun 2018

Loved staying here, really central to everything. I felt like I was staying at a hotel when I walked into my room, it was nice after just having stayed in an average hostel. Beds were comfy and rooms were air conditioned, has a pool and sauna and also a good bar area to mingle with others. Would recommend

21st Jun 2018
7.1

This was an overall good stay. The facilities have great potential but just need to be updated. The WiFi did not work while we were there (they said that when the hostel is full it doesn’t work well, which is something that needs to be taken care of) and also there are no shelves or charging ports by the beds meaning that you must leave your phone somewhere away from your bed to charge it. And the shower heads in both showers were broken.. otherwise a nice and clean stay

• craigoss
  • Australia, Couple, 18-24
20th Jun 2018
8.0

Decent location, friendly and helpful staff, clean rooms and bathrooms. Only 1 tram to the city. Good value for money. Except in the bar, beers are expensive compared to other places, and don't even think about ordering the food. I had the worst burger of my life, we ordered steamed vegetables as a side and they were cold. The vegan salad was also terrible. There are heaps of other cheap nice restaurants near the hostel.

• England, Female, 25-30
20th Jun 2018
8.0

Nice hostel in terms of cleanliness and facilities, but mostly full of groups of Australians from tour busses which ship them around various cities in Europe. Fine if you like that kind of thing but seems like a bit of a sterile and uninteresting way to travel to me.

×