Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellation policy: for cancellations up to 48 hr before arriving no charge will be applied. for cancellations within 48 hr of arrival date, we shall charge for the full first day of your booking.
Additional Terms and Conditions
When Palazzo Savona will receive Hostel World booking confirmation, will reply to the group by e-mail and will ask to pay 50% of the total before arriving to confirm the reservation!
Upon arrival, the GROUP agrees to pay a fully refundable deposit of Euro 200,00
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
The group could book twin, double, triple, single room and the dorm (room with 4 beds)
If the dorm will not available, Palazzo Savona will give you another accomodation like 2 twin rooms, or one single room and one triple room, but with the same price per person!
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
All rooms are equipped with TV, wireless Internet, air conditioning and private balcony with amazing view over the city centre. Shared WC with showers.
Rooms with private (not ensuite) WC are also available. A large common room equipped with cinemascope and dolby digital sound system to watch a film or an event, read a book or simply have a coffee.
Reception and tourist information hours 8:30 am - 12:30 pm and 5:30 pm - 8:00pm.
The reception is closed from 1:00 pm. until 5:30 pm!!
It is possible to check in after 8:00 pm,
please note that a mid late arrival fee of 5,00 euro will be applied.
Check out 10:00 am.
Towels not included
Breakfast not included
Kitchen available on extra cost.
Please advise about except arrival time. View House Rules
- Free City Maps
- Free WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Breakfast Not Included
- Towels Not Included
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>