Palio (Haad Rin) Hostel

• alexandramdell443
  • USA, Female, 25-30
26th Aug 2018
7.7

Good location very close to the full moon party so it was easy to get back and forth. Our room was in the Muay Thai fighting area but we were barely in the room so it wasn’t really an issue for us. The beds were hard though and the showers did not work well. Provided dinner, free bucket, and paint before the full moon party.

• USA, Male, 25-30
25th Aug 2018
7.1

It was a great experience however, during the night of the full moon I had placed most of my money in the locker which was located in the office. I had two locks on the lock and an extra lock on my backpack. Upon retrieving it several days later I realized that 1k USD was missing. I tried contacting the office but did not get a reply. If you can please check the camera footage of the full moon in August and get back to me that would be great. Thank you! My email is richardmai92@yahoo.com

• pynewill2099
  • England, Male, 18-24
28th Jul 2018
8.0

Stay here for the full moon party and the night before, if you're lucky you're room will open up right onto the kickboxing ring. This means free tickets to the fight on the night before the full moon. You can then head off to the jungle party, which is on the other side of the island. The hostel is a short walk from the full moon party beach, and has basic but adequate facilities.

×