Palladini Hostel Rome

Fabulous 3544 Total Reviews

• O5pimo0020
  • Finland, Female, 18-24
13th Aug 2018

Otherwise everything was perfect, but the hostel was a bit hard to find at first. Also there were black worms coming out of the sewer on the last day of our stay. I dont know if this has been a recurring problem or a one time thing.

• oliviamclennan
  • Australia, Female, 18-24
12th Aug 2018
7.4

Good spot in Rome but appartments looked nothing like the pictures. Reception took us to our room and noticed the air con not working but just left anyway. Otherwise, nice spot and clean.

• chloelwatson4088
  • England, Female, 18-24
12th Aug 2018

Had a really good stay here. Was a 20 min walk to the colosseum and about a 5 min walk to the metro which could take you to the Vatican City and other places. The hostel did a Tuesday night out evening with the other hostels around which we really enjoyed. We would deffo stay there again!☺️

• Spain, Female, 25-30
10th Aug 2018

Really friendly and helpful reception staff.

• Pakistan, Male, 31-40
10th Aug 2018

Really Nice place, close to tirmini.

9th Aug 2018
7.4

Good value for the price! Small but good kitchen and good wifi. Clean rooms, bathrooms are communal and got a little dirty at times. Staff were friendly and helped point out must sees. I didn’t find there was much atmosphere here though, people mostly kept to themselves, no fun as a solo traveller. Also keep in mind it’s an ALL AGES HOSTEL, I stayed in a mixed dorm which I’ve been booking out of habit because it’s often cheaper, but it was just weird in this case.

• taylahpinches5635
  • Australia, Female, 18-24
6th Aug 2018

Great location and really friendly staff. All rooms had aircon which was amazing during the hot summer. Would stay again.

• pavanb6254744
  • India, Male, 18-24
4th Aug 2018

Helpful staff, the staff actually came up to room to help me out find my bed and they realised that AC is not on, so they went on to find remote and switched on AC without us asking them. Staff guided to travel in Rome, Gave me a map. I recommend my friends to stay here.

• btenglert
  • USA, Male, 18-24
3rd Aug 2018

If you are needing a great place to stay, that is a few blocks from the Termini station, and only a 15 minute walk away from the Colosseum, then this is it! I was thoroughly impressed by the staff here. Everyone was very helpful and welcoming. The rooms and bathrooms were clean. Not to mention, I found some great restaurants just a few blocks away. I would definitely stay here again!

• alexandraholt13946433
  • New Zealand, Female, 18-24
2nd Aug 2018
4.6

I stayed here for 3 nights, I was put in a second building down the road and felt really isolated there. Essentially felt there was no social aspect to this hostel. The lockers could be pulled open even with a padlock on them. I had a tour organised which was going to pick me up from my hostel, and reception told them I was not there so they left without me. Cue mad chase across Rome to catch my tour. Pretty disappointed with this place, all I can say for it is that it was clean.

×