Palladini Hostel Rome

Fabulous 3701 Total Reviews

• MM889
  • USA, All Female Group, 18-24
12th Oct 2018

great beds, good location, staff was very helpful with our late arrival and early departure

• Czech Republic, Male, 25-30
11th Oct 2018

location excellent - good place for students

• ashleyportillo91419
  • Canada, Female, 25-30
11th Oct 2018

They are supper friendly! I asked for food recommendations, and they were happy to help, and I went to places they recommended and it was delicious😍

• Smith-MiddlemissOE
  • New Zealand, Couple, 18-24
5th Oct 2018
6.9

Easy access to train station

• currierbridget5767
  • USA, Female, 18-24
4th Oct 2018
4.0

There were bed bugs in my bed and the staff refused to refund me. They called an extermination company, but I was never made aware of the final results. They assisted with laundry, although, reluctantly. Overall, was very disappointed I was told there were no other beds and had to sleep in the same bed for a second night after my original complaint. Eventually, I moved to a hotel.

• parisavafaei29
  • Canada, Female, 25-30
3rd Oct 2018
3.4

If u are on the first floor, everything will be fine. If u r on the sixth floor, u r screwed. In the early hours of morning I noticed two random girls slept on our floor, even though all the beds were taken. The bathrooms were always clogged. And the last night they made me change rooms and had me move to the first floor. The rooms on the first r 100% better. The rooms upstairs were stinky, the walls were covered by misterious brown spots. Girl at reception was so rude, which made things worse

• aadityagvyas4693
  • India, Male, 25-30
2nd Oct 2018
6.0

We did not get the room which we booked for. They had sold some part of the property and had made our stay in some other building and didn't inform us. We had to travel with all our luggage only to hear that we again have to travel to another building. Very unprofessional.

• cooperorosz8698
  • Canada, Male, 18-24
2nd Oct 2018

I really enjoyed my stay at the Palladini! Check in process was easy, staff was polite and quick with helping out with stuff, and the bed was comfy. 2 blocks from Termini station if you need to catch a train/shuttle out of Rome, as well! Only hangup was that someone used my towel, but that's no fault of the Palladini.

• Canada, All Male Group, 18-24
29th Sep 2018
8.0

Not much interaction with the staff but they were helpful and friendly when we did speak to them. Showers and bathrooms were adequate and clean. Locker was too small to store our 60L bags unfortunately, but the room was safe enough to leave our bags out.

28th Sep 2018
3.4

I made my reservation for 9/28 with check in at 1am. From what I understood it was for check in time on arrival since the site had asked me this (the site did not make this very clear at the time of check in). But by the time I arrived, the uneducated attendant told me that my checkin schedule would be only 3pm. There was no vacancy for that hour and I would have to return at check-in time. That is, it was 1am. I had to leave at dawn in search of a hotel. I paid dearly for tonight, since most of

×