Palmers Lodge - Swiss Cottage

Fabulous 13837 Total Reviews

• ewright-4
  • Australia, Female, 18-24
22nd Apr 2018

Loved the location as it’s super easy to get in & out of London, really clean and well kept place. Just found there wasn’t much of a vibe or atmosphere but other than that highly reccomend!

20th Apr 2018

Great time at Palmer's Lodge! Everything was very clean and in order. I love the sleeping layout in the dorm room. It is very private considering you are in a room with a bunch of other people. Security could have been better (they essentially leave the front door open 24/7, but there is always someone at the front desk, which is nice. Overall would definitely recommend!

• USA, Male, 31-40
19th Apr 2018

Beds are very comfortable and privacy curtains are nice. Good pub downstairs and very close to the Swiss Cottage tube station.

• dinosrule788210
  • Canada, Female, 18-24
17th Apr 2018

I had an awesome experience! My room and bed were clean and comfortable. Each bed had it’s own light and an empty socket that you could plug into. Only downside is that there is no mirror in the room so anytime I wanted that I had to go doen the hall to the bathroom. Bathrooms are cleaned several times a day which is nice but make sure you look at the schedule on the door ahead of time. The water fountain was great as well. Location is ok. It’s a far walk to Camden but only 3 minutes to the tube

• morganklenke3939
  • USA, Female, 18-24
13th Apr 2018

The beds were very close together and there were not enough outlets for everyone’s phones to be plugged in

• Germany, Female, 18-24
12th Apr 2018

I absolutely love this hostel from the nice rooms to the amazing staff everything you need is there. I will definitely stay there again and tell all my friends to stay there.

Thank you for your very kind comments. We're delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to seeing you or your friends in the future.

• noellemccord7874
  • USA, All Female Group, 18-24
12th Apr 2018

My friend and I stayed here for only one night, but if we were in London longer or if we ever come again, this is definitely the place we will choose! Old timey building with modern flare on the inside. Lots of cool old antiques used for decorations. Nice, big, open lounge to hang out it. Good dining area in the building as well, at reasonable prices. We stayed in the 14 bed female dorm and each bed had privacy curtains and it’s own light. A very comfortable hang out for travelers of all ages.

Thank you for your kind comments. We are very pleased that you were happy with your stay and hope to see you again in the future.

• hendersonadrienne
  • Canada, Female, 18-24
7th Apr 2018

Nice place, the room I stayed in allowed a lot of privacy as they were bunk beds and had curtains. Very secure, they have lockers as well as multiple locked doors to get to your dorm. Staff was super helpful, and their breakfast downstairs was delicious and a great deal!

Thank you very much for your positive review. We're glad you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to see you again in the future.

5th Apr 2018

I loved it here I will definitely come back the next time I’m in London. It was right by the Swiss Cottage tube station which made it very easy to get anywhere in the city. Good atmosphere overall and beautiful hostel!

Thank you very much for your review. We are very glad that you enjoyed your stay and look forward to seeing you again in the future.

4th Apr 2018

everything is good, the only one thing need know is not every bed have sockets.

×