Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Where you can find different sports and leisure activities, such as: hiking, shuffleboard, volleyball, board games, horseback riding, ping pong, camping, BBQ, meditation, yoga and spiritual ceremonies (snuff, yage). Until the place of lodging, for being 15 minutes from Chia by car, there are services such as Uber, Didi, Beat, who can transport them for a value not exceeding 15,000 pesos / cop. Also many people ride a bike and the journey takes between 40-50 minutes. We also have transportation service where 7,000 pesos / cop per person is charged.
We have room service, mini farm where you can feed the animals. It should be noted that the place is made in a self-sustaining way, so our decoration and infrastructure is based on it.
Palu Eco Aldea Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 13:00 to 14:00 .
Check out before 13:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. This property may pre authorise your card before arrival.
Breakfast not included - 10000 COP per person per day.
Non smoking. View House Rules
- Free Parking
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Bicycle Parking
- Book Exchange
- Breakfast Not Included
- Children's Play Area
- Hot Showers
- Iron / Ironing Board
- Outdoor Terrace
- Reading Light
- Washing Machine
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Bicycle Hire
- Internet café
- Laundry Facilities
- Reception (limited hours)
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Wake-up calls
- Meals Available
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Board Games
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>