Panda Hostel

• connorrounds5870
  • USA, Male, 18-24
2nd Nov 2018
8.0

Nothing fancy. Security needs work, I didn't even get a key to my room because they said I didn't need it (and I didn't). Wifi didn't work in my room. Overall a clean, relatively nice hostel.

26th Oct 2018
6.3

Location is super close to the metro but just a little too long of a walk to the center city - but a cool neighborhood. The main issue was the facilities - the wifi never worked inside my room so I had to walk outside to respond to texts or do work, the hallway + common room lights were automatic so you couldn't keep them off while walking around at night, one of the bathrooms exclusively poured hot water and there was no soap to speak of. Very frustrating.

• Pattydamore518
  • USA, Female, 25-30
19th Oct 2018
6.3

The best thing about this staff were the 2 employees that were there for the most part of my stay: Santiago and Mattia. Both were super helpful with not only check-in and check-out, but also with giving recommendations of things to do nearby. The lady manager speaks no english and was always yelling causing for a hostile environment. Overall, it's near the metro so if you only need a bed to sleep in it does the job. It's a super large hostile that tries but attention-to-detail is missed.

• fepl994290
  • England, Female, 18-24
5th Oct 2018
5.7

We stayed in a private room and it was nothing as advertised on the pictures, we had 2 single beds that weren't very comfortable and the room itself wasn't clean. Walls were very thin and we could hear the people in the neighbouring rooms, we think this may have been an old office and the dividers between rooms had been wallpapered. The toilet leaked every time it was flushed which was very unhygienic. There were no activities planned for guests. However this is a great location close to metro.

• elenaboscarelli8165
  • Italy, Female, 41+
27th Sep 2018
8.0

Quite easy to find, I walked from the central station, however I must say I know the area and it was easier. Had a single room with ensuite shower/toilet. Very clean, quiet. 4 star for all but the breakfast facilities. The hostel could do with better organisation and availability of crockery, water and coffee Overall, nice staff, but little atmosphere.

Hello sir, Thanks for your review, we try to improve our services day by day and your review will help us in our first mission. Koala Staff

• ionatanramirez9726
  • Guatemala, Male, 25-30
21st Sep 2018
7.7

I stayed there for 3 days and at the beginning it was a confusion about my bed, they gave my bed to another guest two times, there were no towels to rent, but the staff was very friendly, a quiet atmosphere and from the hostel you can walk to the Loreto Train Station and go everywhere from there.

• Germany, Female, 25-30
19th Sep 2018
6.6

A simple hostel with accommodating reception times. I picked this hostel because I arrived at the central station late and needed a place to stay for one night. I had a generally okay stay, though I have to say that the hostel needs to improve maintenance. The doors are very thin so they don't block out noise very well, bathrooms are too few and breakfast was very plain. Couldn't find fruit as was advertised in the picture. Overall, not great value for money.

• Denmark, Female, 25-30
11th Sep 2018
4.3

The (vast majority of the) toilets did not lock, the showers were disgusting, it all had a bad smell and the common room was very worn down. The staff were super nice, there was breakfast and the kitchen was fine. It was not all bad, but i would not recommend to a friend

• England, All Female Group, 18-24
31st Jul 2018
5.7

The hostel was only okay. I know the cost was low but little things would help to improve its appeal. Showers and toilets were dark and dingy, often a smell of damp and urine. Breakfast was very limited and the kitchen facilities were meagre. Location was okay but the extra “security” for the hostel with a key card was pointless as the gate was always open.

• Aly_Scanlan5050
  • Ireland, Female, 25-30
15th Jul 2018
7.7

Really nice hostel. Nice nibbles for breakfast and all the staff were really friendly. Only thing I have to moan about is the heat of the rooms at night. One little fan on the ceiling just won't help with the sweltering heat. Was difficult to sleep with the heat. Other than that though, it was a perfect hostel. Great location for the metro and a really tasty sushi restaurant around the corner.

×