Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We're situated in the heart of Freetown, only 5 minutes away from Lumley beach and Bottom Mango. Pangolin is the perfect place to unwind from the hustle and bustle of the city. Relax on one of the two large verandas - or your own private balcony - and watch the sun colour the sky orange (or pink if you are lucky!). The house is fully furnished and decorated by local carpenters and artisans.
We'll do everything we can to make you feel at home and comfortable. All of our rooms are equipped with AC and fan, your own study desk, a large wardrobe, and a dreamy double bed with mosquito net. We have a backup generator in case the power cuts out. Of course we also have WiFi available (at cost).
Security is on site 24/7, your room will be cleaned daily, and the site manager is available to help you with whatever you might need to settle in. What are you waiting for?
Pangolin Guesthouse policies & conditions :
Cancellation policy: 3 days before arrival.
Check in from 12:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 10:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
Reception opened 24h/24.
Breakfast not included - 3 USD per person per day.
No curfew. View House Rules
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Bicycle Parking
- Outdoor Terrace
- Self-Catering Facilities
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Internet Access
- Late check-out
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Tours/Travel Desk
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>