Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The Kraimorie tourist settlement is a lovely and frequently visited place on the Bulgarian Black Sea Coast (10km south from Burgas). It is a combination of favourable natural factors and excellent conditions for spending a pleasant night, a rest or a longer holiday.
The 'Panorama' hotel and restaurant is located closest to the beach street and has a beautiful view of the Burgas bay.
The hotel has 6 double rooms and 6 apartments. The apartments can be used as 2 double rooms with shared bathroom and toilet. All of them are equipped with bathrooms and furnished with refrigerators, cable TV,wireless Internet access in each room.
In the small restaurant situated in the first floor - 60 places - you can have breakfast, lunch or dinner and can taste the original bulgarian cuisine.
The hotel was iniatly built as house and then after renovated and rebuilt as a Hotel. Presently all rooms are with new furniture - for summer season 2007.
With the expansion of Burgas, Kraimorie was formally included within its boundaries as one of many quarters. Yet it still preserves the image of a typical seaside village, contrasting greatly to the urban views of the city.
We can help you organise excursions and trips in the region, visit one of the biggest islands in the Bulgarian sea coast St. Anastasia and visit the Otmanli Park. (10 km away from Burgas near the Choukalya caape.) View House Rules
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Air Conditioning
- Breakfast Not Included
- Hot Showers
- 24 Hour Reception
- Airport Transfers
- Currency Exchange
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Vending Machines
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>