Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The structure is located in Rione Monti, a lively neighborhood close to the Colosseum and the Roman Forum. Just down the hill you will find the charming cobble-stone streets, Monti proper, complete with fountain for nighttime gatherings. A trendy area, it boasts artisan and vintage shops, a plethora of dining options and cafes, and bustling crowds comprised of residents, artists, tourists, and other colorful folk.
Paolina Rooms is a calm, clean, budget-friendly place to crash in the heart of Rome. It is located on a 19th-century townhouse close to the Santa Maria Maggiore Basilica and to Via Cavour, one of Rome’s main roads. Despite being a small property, with no common room and no kitchen, our guests appreciate the cozy, homey atmosphere.
Several transport options, such as metro, buses, trams, taxi stands, and tour buses, are at your fingertips. Paolina Rooms is easily accessible from Termini central train station, just a few minutes' walk from the structure. Termini hosts bus and train transport to and from Rome's airports.
Thank you and enjoy Rome.
Please read the Booking Conditions section carefully.
It is advisable for guest under 45 years old.
We know what traveling on a budget demands:
- A variety of shops, supermarkets, banks, laundromats and a variety of dining options nearby.
- Close to ATM and money exchange.
Monuments, museums, and most major attractions within walking distance.
- International staff happy to assist with reasonable requests.
We also offer:
- Central location
- Sharing and private rooms
- Female-only dormitories
- Individual lockers in dormitory
- Safes in private rooms
- Books on tourist information and maps
- Book exchange
- Complimentary linens and blankets
- Complimentary towels
- Luggage storage
- Unlimited hot showers
Our welcoming atmosphere, supported by energetic international staff, makes us a young travelers’ heaven.
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Iron / Ironing Board
- Reading Light
- No Curfew
- Non Smoking
Things to Note
City tax is not included in the invoiced amount.
Starting September 1, 2014, Roma Capitale levies a city tax of 3.00 Euro per person per day, payable in cash.
Check-in times: 14:00 to 22:30.
Check out time: 10.00 am
We accept payment only by cash upon arrival
Cancellation Policy: 3 days
Should you be delayed, please contact us and we will gladly accommodate your schedule, if possible.
We offer no support for visa applicants.
Guests under the age of 13 years will not be accepted in the dormitory setting. All ages are accepted for private rooms.
Dormitory is designated female only.
- Bar Dell'Artista Accommodation only accepts guests arriving and checking in before 22:30. Your arrival must be no later than three (3) hours of the time indicated on the reservation. Indicated arrival times are based on 24-hour European/Military time.
- Reservations with an indicated arrival time after 22:30 will be considered null and void.
Upon arrival at the property, the full remaining balance is payable in cash, due during check-in.
There is no refund on the deposit and booking fee paid if you decide to leave the property in advance
Phone cancellations are not accepted.
If a reservation is not cancelled at least 72 hours in advance, the guest will be charged the amount of the first night’s accommodation.
It is this company’s policy that your reservation stands as is and cannot be changed during check-in. We do not accommodate attempts of alterations by e-mail or phone. If you wish to change your reservation, please modify directly through HostelWorld.com.
Please print the property’s confirmation and present it upon arrival.
By reserving at our properties you agree to the above terms.
*****Please bear in mind that if a property cannot pre authorise your card for any reason, they will email you to ask you for further details. Should they not receive a response from you within 24 Hours they would be then entitled to cancel your reservation due to insufficient card details. ******
Hostelworld Mobile Apps
Book on the go with the new Hostelworld mobile apps.
Search and book more than 36,000 properties in over 170 countries, from anywhere.
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>