Papa Germano

Fabulous 1725 Total Reviews

• sophie_hale_9066
  • England, Couple, 31-40
5th Jan 2018

Overall, a good hotel in a good location with good value for the money. Advertised as a hostel but more of a hotel, so solo travelers looking to meet others might be a bit lonely. However, anyone looking for a prime spot to explore the city with decent food options will have plenty of options. Walking distance from the main station and easy access to the sights. Friendly helpful staff with great English, free maps, luggage storage. Bathrooms are good and available. TV not satellite as advertised

• iangrant7124278
  • USA, Male, 18-24
2nd Dec 2017

Simple accommodations, but its clean, in a good location within 5-10 minutes of Termini train station, and the staff are very welcoming. Only thing to consider is that there is not common room, so it isn't a great place to meet other travelers. If you are just looking to crash at the end of the day, it works perfectly.

11th Nov 2017

This is a hotel, not a hostel, but it was a perfect place for one night in Rome. It is small and quaint, also not in the nicest part of town, but only a five minute walk from Termini Train station. The room was nice, large, clean, comfy, but it was really really cold at night! I could not figure out how to turn the heat up. The bathrooms are large and spacious, and clean as well.

• England, Female, 41+
31st Oct 2017

This hostel/hotel was worth every penny. I am in my 60s and I was travelling alone. It is close to the railway station so I could drop my bags easily. I had a lovely walk with a map into and around the centre. I later used a tram and a bus without any problem as it was easy to get back to Termini. I booked a single room and 2 bathrooms were very closeby. Everything was spotless and towels and soap were provided. When I closed the shutters at night it was nice and quiet. Very helpful staff

2nd Oct 2017
8.0

An okay hostel. Not much atmosphere. Owners+ staff are nice. Bathrooms have hand soap and are pretty good. Beds aren't very comfortable. You can feel the metal underneath as you lay on them. You can't stay from 10:30-1:00 (if my memory is correct) which is very annoying. I'd like to stay in if I'd like. It's insanely close to Termini station so that's pretty convenient.

• Argentina, Male, 25-30
5th Sep 2017
6.6

The staff was really helpful, but they had funny rules with the kitchen and for having something to eat or to drink, we had to ask at the recepcion always.

• art1173
  • USA, Female, 41+
23rd Aug 2017

This is a great place to stay. My daughter and I took a spontaneous trip to Rome and we booked our stay last minute. The staff is friendly and accommodating. I would definitely stay there again.

• thisisfake
  • New Zealand, Male, 25-30
23rd Aug 2017

Awesome hostel close to termini station. Would stay again!

19th Aug 2017

Wonderful people, friendly and welcoming.

15th Aug 2017

The location was really good, near the main railway station and the city bus terminal, so you had a very good access to all sight seeings (even going on foot). The staffs were really kind and helpful. the only problem for those who travel with a backpack was that towel was not included. Generally I was satisfied :)

×