Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The apartments are situated very close to the main square (approx. 8 min walking). The apartments and its surrounding area offer unique historical sites The place therefore is very suitable for a holiday in Cusco, close to the main attractions, supermarkets restaurants a clinic shops bus station and just 10 to 15 minutes by taxi from the airport
Apartment 1: Has 3 spacious bedrooms. with 3 bathrooms with hot water showers has a comfortable and large living/dinning and TV clable WIFI room with american Kitchen full equipment
Apartment 2: Has 4 spacious bedrooms. with 2 bathrooms with hot water showers has a comfortable living/dinning room and TV clable WIFI with Kitchen full equipment
Not Included: Beverages & Food
For only s/10 per person we can provide a nice local breakfast (from 7am to 10am) per day
We run a local tour operator for your tours in Cusco MachuPicchu Jungle or all Peru.
Papiro House Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 12:00 to 20:00 .
Check out before 10:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Breakfast not included.
Child friendly, but we allow child to book with parents/guardian into Private Room.
Reception from 7:00 to 20:00 View House Rules
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Towels Included
- Book Exchange
- Breakfast Not Included
- Cable TV
- Hot Showers
- Reception (limited hours)
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>