Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Perfect accomodation for groups.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
All a backpacker needs:
Great breakfast on the beach included
Guest kitchen available 24hs
A/C in the rooms
Free wifi in the entire hostel and on the beach
Reading lights and power sockets for every bed
Staying at Paraty Beach Hostel is different than staying in a hotel. Its less about privacy and exclusiveness..more about cultural exchange, sharing our experiences and getting to know people from every corner of the world. That’s the beauty “hostellin”. It´s all about the interesting interactions with people in the same situation, learning about the world and ourselves as we go by traveling.
We are a rustic-style laidback hostel located right on the beach Praia do Pontal. You will be 5 minutes walking distance to the colonial historic district of the village where you can find everthing that the city has to offer in art, culture and music. We offer a bunch of entertaining trips and tips for you to enjoy beautiful Paraty and its amazing sourroundings to the fullest! We also do BBQ’s at the hostel every Saturday (free caipirinha included!) along with a bar with many drinks, beers and soft beverages available.
No matter how you spend your days here you will be starting your day in the best way possible with a complete and varied breakfast on the beach!! (everything from tropical fruits, ham & cheese toast, cereals, cake, juice etc.!!!)
We are looking forward to your stay..
Hostel staff View House Rules
- Free Breakfast
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Book Exchange
- Cable TV
- Common Room
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Outdoor Terrace
- Reading Light
- Security Lockers
- Self-Catering Facilities
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Airport Transfers
- Bicycle Hire
- Currency Exchange
- Internet Access
- Postal Service
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels for hire
- Meals Available
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>