Pars Tailor's Hostel

Superb 1834 Total Reviews
9.2
Superb 1834 Total Reviews

7th Oct 2018

Everything was really nice about this hostel, and I met the coolest people.

• noymadar12345947
  • Israel, Female, 18-24
5th Oct 2018

We had an amazing short stay! The people on staff were incredible, helpful and super funny, definitely gonna miss them :) When I come back to Barcelona 100% going to stay here again.

• Canada, Female, 25-30
5th Oct 2018

This was a lovely friendly hostel. I only stayed two short days but really appreciated the facilities. The rooms were tidy and had good daylight, the common areas were well managed and clean. All of the staff working there were kind and well organized. Though I did not use them much, the kitchen and common spaces were large and tons of people were hanging out. I’d recommend this to any group!

• terryou931354
  • USA, Female, 18-24
2nd Oct 2018
7.7

I had such high hopes for this hostel since I stayed at Pars Teatro a few years ago. Like Pars Teatro, the hostel is gorgeous and beautifully designed. However, the staff was standoff-ish and not welcoming at all. I was only staying for one night and because of that, they charged me 3 Euros for sheets. Why does that make sense?! Also the beds are SO low. I'm 5'6" and couldn't even sit comfortably on my bed. Gorgeous rooftop and facilities, too bad the ambience is not totally there.

30th Sep 2018

I spent four nights here and had a fantastic time. The staff is very friendly and helpful (shout out to Gabi and Antonio =). The atmosphere is social but not wild. It's not too loud. The staff hosts nightly socials which makes it extra-easy to get to know other guests. The common areas are spacious and attractive. The mattresses are comfortable. I met several people who'd stayed there in prior years and had decided to come back.

Wow thank you for the amazing review! We´re so glad you had a good time here! Safe travels and come back soon!

• USA, Male, 18-24
28th Sep 2018

Really enjoyed my stay!! Surprised at how it has most definitely been the hostel with the friendliest people I have stayed in! It was a shame because I already had friends I was meeting in BCN but it would have been incredibly easy to make friends otherwise. Really liked the nice parlor aesthetics and the social vibes without the laid back-run down social hostel feel! The bathroom was relatively small but luckily never too busy. The location is great and the patio super cute!

Thank you very much for the review! Safe travels!

26th Sep 2018

One of the best hostels I’ve ever stayed at.. beds were comfortable, shower was great, roof top terrace was the best.. and the staff make the place! Antonio was amazing so friendly and helpful and all of the front desk staff were so nice and welcoming highly recommend this hostel!

• New Zealand, Couple, 25-30
20th Sep 2018

Pars Tailor's was a great place to stay at. My only complaint is that it was a little far from most of the stuff we ended up going too in town. Also our room mates were very loud but that's not really the hostel's fault.

Thank you very much for the review! The hostel is situated between 2 mane squares - Placa España and Placa Catalunya. We are just 10 min walk till Gothic Quarter and mane touristic attractions. Safe travels.

• natalieolson1239460
  • USA, Female, 25-30
19th Sep 2018

Although a bit father from the city center, Pars Tailor’s was a comfortable stay. All of the staff was welcoming and helpful. Security there was very good— always someone at the desk and keys needs to get into individual rooms and lockers. Fun atmosphere, clean overall, and there is a nice outside terrace to enjoy alone or with friends. Overall, I would recommend, and I was traveling alone and felt comfortable there

Thank you for the review. We are glad that you like our hostel and we hope you come back soon! Cheers from Barcelona!

• Poland, All Female Group, 25-30
19th Sep 2018

The location was really central and the hostel was super clean! Staff friendly and helpful - will definitely recommend and be back!

Thank you very much! we are happy to see that you had a good time with us. I hope to see you soon, safe travels!

×