Pars Tailor's Hostel

Superb 1588 Total Reviews
9.3
Superb 1588 Total Reviews

16th Jan 2018

Overall, a good hostel. But I’d say it is more catered towards ages 18-23 (which is fine, but I felt a bit “old” at age 26). They do nightly sangria and pub crawls - very social hostel. This was a last minute booking as I had some business in Barcelona so I just wasn’t looking for the “party” atmosphere which this hostel definitely has. That was my fault, not the hostels. No actual bar which was a disappointment. You can BYOB though.

• Australia, All Male Group, 18-24
2nd Jan 2018

Overall great hostel

Thanks for your great feedback! Safe travels and come back soon!

31st Dec 2017

One of the best hostels that I have ever stayed in. It is a little out of the way, but the atmosphere is unbeatable.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
16th Dec 2017
6.6

I've been travelling Europe for 4months and usually I totally agree with hostel reviews but this place is the exception. The location and facilities are great but most of the staff are just objectively rude.From being snappy when the key cards stop working, rolling their eyes and just being down right bad at there jobs. I extended my stay to match my flight out and the morning before the receptionist made the cleaner get me out of bed to say I hadnt paid for another night no apologies justrude

• vizasb5848
  • Greece, Male, 25-30
16th Dec 2017

We had a solid staying experience in this hostel. The location is great, just 15 minutes walk from any bar or pub in the Gothic or Raval area. The staff is excellent and always helpful, able to provide good recommendations for places any time of the day. The facilities were pretty good and they were cleaned up every day. Just one point of improvement, one of my friends had a bed close to the window and he complained that in the night it gets very cold in the room.

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a great review! We´re always happy to help you and we´re glad you felt welcome here! Safe travels and come back soon!

• chinmayk
  • Australia, Male, 18-24
15th Dec 2017

Amazing place with amazing people in an amazing city. Really great start to my trip! It’s set the bar for how a hostel should operate :) Social atmosphere here is great!

Wow thank you for the amazing review! We´re so glad you had such a good time here! Safe travels and come back soon!

• liorgr22799
  • Israel, Male, 18-24
15th Dec 2017

I had a great time, the hostel feels warm and homely. the stuff are great and friendly, and the receptionists was very helpful! there is a nice lobby to chillout and a lot of activities like dinners in the hostel, trip to view point in Barcelona and every night we went to different pub and party .

Wow thank you for the amazing review! We´re so glad you had such a good time here, especially on our nights out! Safe travels and come back soon!

• fractaal9768
  • Canada, Male, 25-30
14th Dec 2017
8.0

Great staff and location, and cleanliness is impeccable throughout. The only downside is the kitchen stove: two little halogen burners aren't always sufficient for cooking ONE good full meal, never mind for busy mealtimes. As with any hostel, don't leave your stuff unattended. I lost a scarf and a phone charger that I left lying around overnight.

• England, Male, 25-30
14th Dec 2017

Excellent hostel, really helpful staff, great location and an awesome atmosphere! Would recommend :)

Thank you for taking the time to write us some great feedback! It´s so nice to hear such lovely comments about our staff thank you! We´re glad you had such a good time here and we think the location is pretty perfect too! Safe travels and come back soon!

• dslewis123355
  • USA, Female, 18-24
7th Dec 2017

I really enjoyed my time at Pars Tailor's. The staff was very helpful. They allowed me to store my luggage in a room before check-in so I could walk around the area without being weighed down. The rooms and bathrooms were well maintained, and the beds were comfortable. The terrace was also a nice bonus. It was a great place to unwind after a long day of sightseeing. I definitely recommend staying here!

Thank you so much for the lovely comments! We´re so glad you had a good time here, and it´s great to hear a nice comment about our staff!! Safe travels and come back soon!

×