Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Located 700 metres from Wat Phra Singh, Past Tense Hostel in Chiang Mai offers a garden. Featuring a 24-hour front desk, this property also provides guests with a terrace. The accommodation offers a shared kitchen, a shared lounge and organising tours for guests. Guest rooms at the hostel are equipped with a seating area. Free WiFi is accessible to all guests, while some rooms also boast a balcony. Popular points of interest near Past Tense Hostel include Chedi Luang Temple, Nong Buak Hard Publ
Things to note
1) Check in from 14:00
2) Check out Before 12:00 (noon)
3) Reception working hours: 08:00-22:00
4) Payment on Arrival: Cash and Credit Cards
5) Breakfast is NOT included
6) NO smoking in Room, but have smoking area
7) Cancellation or amendment must be made 2 days in advance prior to arrival. View House Rules
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Bicycle Parking
- Breakfast Not Included
- Cable TV
- Ceiling Fan
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Key Card Access
- Outdoor Terrace
- Reading Light
- Self-Catering Facilities
- 24 Hour Security
- Airport Transfers
- Bicycle Hire
- Internet Access
- Internet café
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Reception (limited hours)
- Tours/Travel Desk
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>