Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
You're probably scanning the web for the best accommodation that will fit your budget. So, this is what Pause has to offer:
Private beach just steps away from your room
Free purified drinking water
Free kayak rental on property
Free high speed wifi
Plenty of outlets for charging your devices
Aloe Vera plants grown on the property - if you’re sun kissed simply ask staff
All rooms are just steps away from our private beach
Hot water in all showers
Fans attached to each bed
A fully equipped kitchen - utensils, stove, pots & pans, fridge & freezer, toaster & microwave
A clean towel during your stay - we simply ask a 12 BZE deposit
A double decker private dock with plenty of space to practice yoga or just read a book
An outdoor common area overlooking the ocean
A small library located in our kitchen with books in various languages
Fresh linen upon check-in
Lockers to protect your valuables, lock not provided
(We are now under new management & are working hard to address all needs)
In addition to offering different types and levels of budget-friendly accommodation, we run a P.A.W (Protecting Animal Welfare) cat sanctuary, the only not-for-profit cat sanctuary in all of Belize. Know 100% of proceeds to directly to P.A.W, and protecting our feline friends!
*Please note, this does mean we have 20 friendly cats freely roaming the property during the day and during night they are safely encaged in a large outdoor play space. However the communal kitchen, toilets, showers, and all dorms/private rooms are closed off to them at all times.
Pause is a family-run, eco-friendly, and non-smoking hostel that offers affordable tropical seaside accommodation for backpackers, vacationers, and holiday-makers alike. Caye Caulker island, located just off the northern coast of Belize, is a lovely 45 minute boat ride away from Belize City and about a 4 hour boat ride from Chetumal, Mexico. The 5 mile long island is surrounded by clear turquoise waters, full of fresh seafood, and the ideal scene to lay back & relax while listening to the sounds of Reggae coming and going with the breeze. View House Rules
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Breakfast Not Included
- Ceiling Fan
- Hair Dryers
- Outdoor Terrace
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels for hire
1st, Country Winners Belize
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>