Peace & Love Hostel

5.8
Rating 4610 Total Reviews

4th Oct 2018
8.0

Good thonks are .. cleAN place Vdry helpful staff. Good price. Very good Kitchen. Bad thinks are Rooms a bit small and no place for interaction.

• simonlongo6100
  • Italy, Male, 25-30
1st Oct 2018
3.7

There is bad hygiene and bedbug infestation I think the place should be closed and refurnished, when I reported the problem some chemical was sprayed in the room to kill the bugs but next morning I woke up with more bites, I was happy to live the place.

• USA, All Female Group, 25-30
27th Sep 2018
6.6

This place is located right next to a firehouse where the ambulances are constantly coming out. It’s very noisy and the three tier beds are very wobbly. There’s no alcohol allowed in rooms at all presumably to force you to drink at the bar downstairs. Staff was friendly and bathrooms were filthy.

23rd Sep 2018
5.7

Stayed in a dorm that was stated to be lower than saw upon arrival - top bunk was literally 3” away from my face which was annoying. But it was in a decent little location for transport to the sights

• chrisrcornell4803
  • Australia, Male, 25-30
22nd Sep 2018
2.6

Worst hostel experience to date, DO NOT STAY HERE! The only free bed in my given room was already slept in and in an unsanitary state when I arrived. The night receptionist was extremely rude and uncaring. Informing me that he was 'not my mother' (not his problem) Also adding, if I didn't like it I could leave (at 1am in the morning). Refused to supply me with clean bedding even when I offered to change it myself. Avoid this place at all costs, surprised the authorities haven't shut it down.

• salvatorealeto5429
  • USA, Male, 31-40
20th Sep 2018
7.7

Lot of drifters come through the bar. Price is hard to beat. Triple bunk beds suck. They clean the rooms daily and are friendly. Again the price is hard to beat. It's really close to the metro station and from there you can go anywhere. If you just want a place to sleep and shower cheap you can't miss. If you want atmosphere and a nice neighborhood you're going to need to pay more for some place centrally located. It's near a very busy/loud intersection so it's noisy- not their fault

• Danipradebon2906
  • Brazil, Female, 31-40
19th Sep 2018
5.7

the service and cleanliness of the hostel are bad! Receptionist grumpy and sometimes even rude. during the three days I was there, no time the room was cleaned or had the garbage collected.

• Valdiana
  • Brazil, Female, 18-24
19th Sep 2018
6.0

We had some problems with the lockers, all the time it didn’t open. The rooms was a bit dirty, the staffs aren’t friendly, a bit stupid, but the hostel has a good location.

• varmaalankrit3536
  • India, Mixed Group, 25-30
18th Sep 2018
2.0

We booked it for 2 days, and due to change of plans we called the hotel that we will be there the second day. They informed us that we will be charged the complete amount, and we agreed. The next day when we went for the check in, they said that the rooms were no longer available and the full amount had been deducted from my credit card! This was unexpected and we couldn't find any other hostels at such a short notice. The owner denied any wrongdoing, though it was all his fault

11th Sep 2018
5.7

The hostel is not located close to any attractions although there is a metro station nearby. I stayed in a three-bed room and it was very conjested both inside and staircase. One of the staff (a white Frenchman) was pretty rude and aggressive when I checked in. The atmosphere was not right, there were suspicious-looking people and loungers wandering at the entrance observing guests. The property looks more like a pub/bar rather than a hostel. Nothing else commendable except the low price.

×