Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Free Cancellation prior to 3 days before arrival. If not cancelled before 3 days, a 50% of total amount will be charge to the guest.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The resort has a restaurant 'Café du mont' with a big sunny terrace where guests can do enjoy mountain sunbath enjoying their delicious meals. Located in a windy hills, it gets really chilly in the evening, so, it is highly recommended to bring warm clothes to keep oneself warm and cosy. View House Rules
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Breakfast Not Included
- Cots Available
- Outdoor Terrace
- Reading Light
- 24 Hour Reception
- Airport Transfers
- Currency Exchange
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Postal Service
- Shuttle Bus
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>