Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We wish to acknowledge the elders, past and present, of the Gadigal people, the traditional Indigenous owners of this region of Australia.
From the heart of Sydney Harbour, you are welcomed by the Infamous, the Swashbuckling, the Jolly Pirates of Pyrmont, to Peg Leg Inn & Tavern, our 15 room Accommodation, Restaurant and Cocktail Bar.
Hotel reception is open between 2pm and 12am. The entrance is located on the corner of Harwood Street and Pyrmont Bridge Road.
By staying with us you gain access to our historic boutique hotel, central location, premium ground floor bar, beautiful Tiki roof terrace and all the amenities of Australia’s oldest and biggest city.
From the moment you come aboard, beware, ye arrr in mysterious waters. She is the eldest establishment of her kind in Pyrmont and one of Australia’s original Hotels (Pub + Accommodation). Peg Leg’s decor is inspired by the colonial architecture and history of our building. First constructed by the City of Sydney in 1859 to provide the new colonial dockland of Pyrmont with a much-needed Public House and traveler’s Accommodation, she has many a story to tell. You may hear some of them in the Bar, located on the ground floor, or the communal roof patio under the stars.
With quick and easy access to Darling Harbour, The Sydney Seafood Market, China Town, the ICC, Sydney’s CBD and endless tourist attractions (i.e. Darling Harbour Aquarium, the National Maritime Museum, the Star Casino, Shopping and Dining galore) you are sure to make the most of your time in Sydney with Peg Leg as your home base.
Please note, our Accommodation was constructed long before the advent of elevators, so there are a few stairs to negotiate. If you have mobility issues this needs to be considered. Our crew are always happy to help you transport bags to your room and will endeavour to assist in whatever ways possible to ensure you have a fun and comfortable stay.
We are located at 11 Pyrmont Bridge Road, Pyrmont, 2009. The ground floor hotel is called Peg Leg Tavern; the accommodation is upstairs.
Available nearby at Interpark Pyrmont, 2 Edward Street, at a fee of $15 flat rate after 5PM on week days and $15 flat rate all day on Saturdays and Sundays.
The Bar is opened Monday to Thursday from 3pm to 12am, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays View House Rules
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Card Phones
- Ceiling Fan
- Hot Showers
- Outdoor Terrace
- Internet Access
- Late check-out
- Luggage Storage
- Reception (limited hours)
- Meals Available
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>