Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Our accommodations include four rooms for 1-5 persons and 3 beautiful cabins (for up to 5 persons.) The cabins include a private bathroom, microwave oven, heating, wi-fi, refrigerator, parking and grill outside.
Our entire facility also includes 24 hour hot water, bed linens, Wi-Fi, Internet, TV, and all our rooms enjoy central heating. Our rooms can be private or shared .
Hostel Pehuenia has a big cozy living room , chat with other guests or watch TV. Our new kitchen is fully equipped, and we have regular communal grill evenings where you can get acquainted with true Argentinian cooking. We also rent bicycles so that you can explore the surroundings on your own pace.
It is a truly unique place where you will enjoy your stay in a hostel that feels like home away from home, while you explore the environment, which is a magical and pristine area full of nature, lakes, rivers, waterfalls and mountains. During the summer, you can swim in the crystal clear lakes around El Bolson or trek around on foot, by horse or mountain bike. There is also the possibility to raft or paraglide.
In the winter season, you can enjoy all winter sports, including skiing at Cerro Perito Moreno, located 25 km from the center of town.
We will gladly answer all your questions!
*By email, please let us know your estimated arrival date. Check in is available 24 hours and checkout is 10:30am
Check out at 10.00am. View House Rules
- Free Breakfast
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Bicycle Parking
- Book Exchange
- Cable TV
- Common Room
- Hot Showers
- Outdoor Terrace
- Self-Catering Facilities
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Currency Exchange
- Luggage Storage
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>