Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
- Relax in the serinity of our grounds
- Read a book in the shade of the trees
- Lounge by our pool and swim
- Dine in our restaurant
Pekan Hotel is located just off the Legon - UPSA (formerly IPS) Road, just after the Accra College of Education. In fact Pekan Hotel is located in a major 'educational enclave' that includes the University of Ghana; the Trinity Theological Seminary; the Accra College of Education; the Institute of Chartered Accountants and PRESEC Boys School. Pekan Hotel is within 10 minutes of the Accra Mall, A&C Mall and the Madina Market. It is about 10 minutes from the airport, and is within 45 mins.
Although the Pekan Hotel is located in a quiet residential area, it is close to many local eateries. Further afield there are the Accra and the A&C Malls; Achimota Golf Club and the University of Ghana. Kokrobite and Bortianor beaches are about 60 minutes west.
Choose between a one bed studio; two bedroom apartment or separate rooms within each apartment. Pekan Hotel has a total of 16 rooms spread over 2 floors. Although primarily designed as 6 two bedroom and 1 three bedroom apartments, each room can be sold separately but with the added bonus of a lounge and kitchen. View House Rules
- Free Breakfast
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fan
- Meeting Rooms
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Outdoor Terrace
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Airport Transfers
- Laundry Facilities
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>