Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Since it is an old building, it has no lift, having to reach the 4th floor through exercisable 75 steps.
The bathrooms are collective, but they are cleaned everyday.
This building offers you a glimpse of portuguese history from the 18th century, by its architecture, antiques tyles, furniture and view of the daily portuguese life from our typical balconies. You can see the inside construction of these antique buildings from one of the stair walls, that's uncovered in our floor, which lively show you how Marques do Pombal rebuilt every building in Downtown against earthquakes, after the one of 1755.
Th guesthouse also offers you utensils to eat and heat up food, like kettle, microwave, refrigerator, spoons, knifes and forks, glasses and cups, bowls and plates...
Unfortunately, our facilities DO NOT ALLOW COOKING.
Near the guesthouse, you can find every type of transportation: taxi, metro, tram, bus...
You can also find close by supermarkets, internet cafes, pharmacies, turism office, post office, typical pastry shops, gift shops, fashion stores, monuments, taverns, bars, all types of restaurants, etc.
We are in the following guide books: Lonely Planet, Petit Fut, Rough Guide and Ulisses.
Check in: after 2 pm.
Check out: before 11 am.
If you arrive earlier you can leave your lugagge in our other guesthouse at Rua dos Anjos,31
In case of late check-in there will be a fee of 25€ from 20:00 until 00:00
Please contact the guesthouse to arrange for your check-in.
*Minimum stay of 2 nights.
*Required payment of the reservation at check-in.
*American Express not accepted
*Confirmation of arrival time. View House Rules
- Free City Maps
- Breakfast Not Included
- Hair Dryers
- Self-Catering Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>