Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We offer you comfortable accommodation in daily cleaned soundproofed rooms and apartments (all with balconies). All rooms have private bathrooms and free of charge internet connection. The house is equipped with beautiful and functional furniture, which leaves warm impression. You can cater in our dining room (a vast selection of local specialties for breakfast and dinner: bread, ham, cheese, sausages, marmalades, grilled or roasted meat, vegetables...), on the terrace or in the summer house in the garden. The facility (having a surface of 30 square meters and adequate for up to 20 persons) is equipped with a stone fireplace and other equipment for food storage. Grilling or roasting various types of meat (lamb, suckling pig) or vegetables is available for guests in agreement with owner who will offer you free of charge a home-made plum or honey brandy as aperitif too.
If cancelled up to 2 days before date of arrival, no fee will be charged.
If cancelled later or in case of no-show, the first night will be charged.
EUR 1 city/tourist tax per person per night is not included.
Free private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
Pets are allowed. Charges may be applicable. View House Rules
- Free Breakfast
- Free WiFi
- Cots Available
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Laundry Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>