Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We are right in front of Costa da Morte, one of the most beautiful areas of Galicia and Spain. In addition, from our facilities you can reach other natural and architectonic wonders of Galicia such as Punta da Barca, Pedra de Abalar and Faro de Muxía, amongst other interesting attractions of our area.
The lodging was revamped back in 2002. The decoration is rustic and modern equally, being equipped with all the necessary services to bring an unforgettable stay to our guests and travellers. We have seven rooms with bathroom included in some of them and TV included in all of them. Some of the rooms have hydro massage bathtub. In addition, we have a Restaurant where you will enjoy the best gastronomy and beverages of Galician and Spain.
Pension Rustica O Rincon da Baiuca Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival.
Check in from 15:00.
Check out before 12:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards.
This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
The reception service is open from 09.00 to 23.00
The maximum period of stay is 14 days.
At the point of collection of credit card information, Hostelworld will never contact customers directly to request CVV numbers and that they should not provide CVV numbers to properties. View House Rules
- Free Breakfast
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Card Phones
- Hair Dryers For Hire
- Internet Access
- Late check-out
- Reception (limited hours)
- Vending Machines
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>