Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Free cancellation 48 hours before check-in.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Located in the town of Astigarraga, capital of the Sidrerías par excellence, the Pension 'Txingurri' stands as a novel and modern concept of lodging to only 6 km from the capital Guipuzcoana of San Sebastián. With regard to the location in the city, we are just five-ten minutes away from the City Council of Astigarraga and Foru Emparantza Plaza. In addition, from our location you can reach diverse bars and restaurants that will bring you the very best of Astigarraga.
Rooms Spacious and functional rooms, equipped with a double bed or two single beds. Fully furnished with the best materials, these rooms offer the possibility of staying in a unique and innovative environment and allow the guest to choose between original interior views or exterior views. Whatever the choice, it will be right one.
Pension Txingurri Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival
Check in from 15:00 to 20:30.
Check out: before 12:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
Breakfast not included - 5.00 EUR per person per day.
The reception is open from 9.00 to 20.30. But we have a customer service of 24 hours per day.
The registration number is HSS00822 View House Rules
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Breakfast Not Included
- Card Phones
- Cots Available
- Hair Dryers
- Key Card Access
- Safe Deposit Box
- Wheelchair Friendly
- Internet Access
- Late check-out
- Reception (limited hours)
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>