Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
If cancelled up to 3 days before date of arrival, no fee will be charged.
If cancelled later, the first night will be charged.
In case of no-show, the total price of the reservation will be charged.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Pets are allowed. Charges may be applicable - 10 EUR per day.
All children under 12 years stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
All children are charged EUR 10.00 per night for cots.
Maximum capacity of extra beds/babycots in a room is 1.
Extra beds and baby cots are upon request and need to be confirmed by the hotel.
Supplements will not be calculated automatically in the total costs and have to be paid separately in the hotel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: College / University, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The Inn features 11 rooms (33 beds). All guest rooms are air-conditioned and equipped with bathroom, mini bar, satellite TV, internet access and safe deposit box.
The offer includes a organic products from the organic farm Kova? relaxation in the wellness area.
For our guests we can arrange a transfer from the nearby airport and from cities in Slovenia and abroad.
We can also provide additional information and help you organise your stay in Radovljica.
Advise about arrival time.
14:00 - 24:00pm
07:00 - 10:00pm
In case of late check in (after 20.00) please inform the hotel accordingly.
Credit Card Facilities.
Debet cards, VISA, Mastercard, Diners
Registration-desinfection fee 6 eur per room on arrival.
Taxes not included: 2Euros per person per night
Automaticly Check in-automat- scaning documents and payment with credit cards View House Rules
- Free Breakfast
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Cable TV
- Cots Available
- Hair Dryers
- Safe Deposit Box
- Airport Transfers
- Bicycle Hire
- Fax Service
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>