Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Peponi is situated in the Kagugu area in Kigali. We are well connected by public transport to all parts of Kigali. Kagugu has the advantage of being quite yet very near to the city center at less than four kilometers. We have several excellent restaurants, cafes, bars and night joints within five minutes distance. The Gisozi Genocide memorial can be reached in under 5 minutes by moto from Peponi. We have a Brioche café in under 5 mins walking distance. There are several restaurants and cafes within 5 to10 mins moto distance from Peponi.
Peponi offers mainly three categories of accommodation: 1. Apartments: We have two and three bedroom apartments for daily rent. The apartments have their kitchen, living area, dining area and multiple balconies. 2. Rooms: We have both self-contained rooms and rooms with shared toilet facilities. 3. Beds: Peponi has very well appointed dormitories where travelers can rent a bed space.
Peponi Living Spaces Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 11:00 to 16:00.
Check out before 10:00.
Cancellation policy: 24 h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. This property may pre-authorise your credit card.
Non smoking. View House Rules
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Bicycle Parking
- Breakfast Not Included
- Cable TV
- Card Phones
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Hot Showers
- Iron / Ironing Board
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Outdoor Terrace
- Swimming Pool
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Internet Access
- Late check-out
- Luggage Storage
- Reception (limited hours)
- Meals Available
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Board Games
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>