Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Five minutes walk to Yagan Square and Perth Underground Station, close to many different types of bars, shops, parks and nightlife. Northbridge is the cultural hub of Perth city, with restaurants, cafes, venues and shopping galore. Here you'll find everything you need within easy reach - we even have a free city circle bus stop called the 'blue cat' right outside our door.
Reception hours: 9am - 10pm
Check out: 10.30am
Check in: 2pm
International passport required upon check-in.
We apologize that no Children or Pets are allowed.
No wheelchair assess. View House Rules
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Air Conditioning
- Book Exchange
- Cable TV
- Card Phones
- Ceiling Fan
- Common Room
- Hot Showers
- Iron / Ironing Board
- Jobs Board
- Outdoor Terrace
- Security Lockers
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Washing Machine
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Postal Service
- Reception (limited hours)
- Towels for hire
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Vending Machines
- Board Games
- Games Room
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>