Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Modification in the composition of group you can make not later than five days before the first night of the group in the facilities and also for cancellations made no later than 10 days before the first night.
In case of cancellations or partial no occupation of the places specified in the aforementioned period, you must pay a cancellation fee equal to the amount of the first night at the agreed price.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The hostel is situated in a prime downtown location on Dondukov street, one of most popular and busiest streets, but most of our rooms have view in peaceful and green courtyard. Just few steps away from biggest tourist attraction in Sofia – The Alexandar Nevski Cathedral and on a walking distance from all important city landmarks - Bulgarian Parliament, The President’s Palace, The National Opera House, The National Theater, and all other touristic attractions, museums, art galleries and etc.
We focus on what really matters to our guests:
Hot shower and a good night’s rest.
Comfortable, spacious, clean room.
Limited but basic free in - room amenities (Wi-Fi access, cable TV, small refrigerator and central heating system).
Small complimentary breakfast for every guest during whole stay.
Central location in a interesting neighborhood, well connected to public transport, close to landmarks and artistic spots.
We consider ourselves like a low cost , but smart travel tool and believe that you will arrive as our guest, but leave as a friend.
Peter Pan Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 14:00. Check-in after 22:00 is subject to prior reservation and arrangement with the hosts
Check out before 11:00.
Cancellation policy: 7 days before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. This property may pre-authorise your credit card.
Please let us know about your approximate time of arrival as currently we don’t have a reception desk and this information is important for us.
We can also help with:
Pick-Up Service from the Airport or Train/Bus station
Tours and Excursions in Sofia and Bulgaria
Reservations in close bars and restaurants with special conditions for our guests
Rent-A-Car from a local company with good service and prices View House Rules
- Free City Maps
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Cable TV
- Card Phones
- Cots Available
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Iron / Ironing Board
- Reading Light
- Safe Deposit Box
- Airport Transfers
- Bicycle Hire
- Late check-out
- Reception (limited hours)
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Board Games
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>