Pfefferbett Hostel

Superb 3636 Total Reviews

• England, All Female Group, 18-24
11th Oct 2018
8.0

Clean, tiday well equipped and functional . It has a lovely outside area which was a great spot for breakfast and the hostel was generally very peaceful. However not very much in the way of traveller/party vibe. If you want to go somewhere to meet people probably not the best place.

• mattpaluszny
  • USA, Male, 18-24
11th Oct 2018

Located in the nicest part of Berlin by far. Super close walk to the tourist stuff but also right next to a block of neighborhoods with local pop up markets and all sorts of amazing fun. Definitely my favorite staff I’ve ever interacted with. So nice and helpful and great to hang out with. I can’t wait to come back!

• paulabrunning976143
  • England, Female, 18-24
5th Oct 2018
5.4

I visited the other night and within 20 minutes of my stay, someone took my electronic room key while I was showering and stole everything from my locker. I had no money, no phone, no passport, no interail pass or train tickets. And when I asked to see security footage, which would have shown the thief, I was told it wasn’t working because they had to get permission to turn them on. Not impressed at all, there was no attempt to make the rest of my stay more comfortable so I decided to leave.

5th Oct 2018
8.0

This is one of the cooler hostels I’ve stayed at. Great location, and the place itself is nice. The bar seems a nice place to meet other travelers as well as locals. The rooms were what pleased me the most. Ensuite toilets and shower were so convenient and the lockers were more than big enough to hold our valuables. Staff is very easy to communicate with in English and helpful with getting around. Plenty of restaurants/bars right down the street. 10/10 would recommend staying here in Berlin.

4th Oct 2018

Do the walking tour, they even pick you up at the hostel. Very clean, big rooms with storage. Didn't like that there's no kitchen or fridge for guests. Didn't expect families, so if you're looking to party in Berlin this might not be the right place to meet people especially if traveling solo.

4th Oct 2018

Had a good stay here! Nice and quiet location that is very close to the metro, and only a 20 minute walk to Alexanderplatz! Rooms and beds were very nice and clean. Atmosphere was alright. The wifi was not old though, it didn’t reach the room I was in which was frustrating. Other than this, overall it’s a good hostel.

• imaram6759
  • USA, Male, 41+
3rd Oct 2018

This place is absolutely incredible! The staff was perfectly informative, helpful and friendly. The facilities were spotless and efficiently managed. The food and service was great. Not only will I stay here again when I'm back in Berlin but I will absolutely recommend it to everyone I know. Thank you for making me feel at home, so far away from home.

• andrea_space
  • Canada, Female, 25-30
1st Oct 2018

We booked a private room this time. It was extremely spacious and wonderful, overlooking the courtyard. TV and fully stocked shower. Comfy bed, lots of room for our luggage. We really loved it here. Were there on a holiday too and enjoyed the hostel breakfast thankfully. Wifi access was great. Would definitely stay again.

• mconfino159849
  • USA, Male, 25-30
30th Sep 2018

Nice and energetic atmosphere, with a nice common area. Was not a huge fan of the shared bathrooms but they were kept reasonably clean. It is a decent location with a U station close by. Good security for storing your bags and easy check in process.

30th Sep 2018

I will definitely come here again. Eveything is awesome.

×