Phangan Diamond House

Fabulous 11 Total Reviews
8.7
Fabulous 11 Total Reviews

29th Jul 2018

The hostel felt a little unusual since it wasn't fully occupied, but that made it better. Went for full moon festival and I enjoyed the pre party at this hostel more than the festival. The beds are comfortable AS FUUUUUCK and the bathrooms are clean. Location really isn't too bad. There is a 7/11 and resturant within 2 mins waking

• jennycay7121936
  • USA, Female, 18-24
27th Jun 2018
6.9

Only went here because I was sick and needed some quiet. Worked well for that. As I was sleeping (8pm very early though), the man who checked me in came and knocked, woke me up, and asked if I wanted to come down and drink with him. I said no, as I was sick, and he felt my forehead, then said to still come down. I said no thank you. Kinda weird, but understandable because it was the night of full moon, I was just sick and lame!

ThankS for your stay and feedback ! We're happy to hear that you had The hard times on that times !You stayed during full moon we are went like to make sure everyone had the good times together and during this time you sick we didnot know that but Any way Thanks for you stay and enjoin you traveling !

• gerardvdbosch9588
  • Netherlands, Male, 18-24
28th May 2018

Owner is super nice and friendly. Speaks very good English for a Thai guy and takes great care of his customers. He knows the best places around and you can rent a motor scooter at his place. He is very humble and makes no big deal if you still owe him the payment you have to make. The room was very clean. Excellent stay during the jungle and full moon party. Ferry is 5 minutes away by taxi and fmp is at 20 minutes by taxi.

×