Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
• Experience the sunrise and sunset as it illuminates the golden façade of the famed Shwedagon pagoda, just walking distance from Pickled Tea.
• Take a relaxing stroll around People’s Park, a lush green urban retreat popular among many locals.
• Head to the nearby colonial Kyeemyindaing Railway Station and catch the Circular Train around the city.
• Capture a glimpse of everyday life in the surrounding neighborhood with local sights and sounds of the passing monks from the monastery or vendors at the outdoor wet market.
We offer a variety of room types with something for everyone. Dorms come in 4 and 6 bed layouts. Our 6 Bed Dorms are standard bunk beds, while our 4 Bed Dorms are lofted with high ceilings so you can stand fully upright on the top bunk in your own little space. Balcony rooms offer more room and privacy.
Each bed has a personal reading light, night light, universal power socket and lockable storage cabinet.
PILLOWS, LINENS, TOWEL
All included and no extra charges.
Plenty of toilets and high pressure rain showers on each floor. Free shower gel and hair dyers.
Green fact: our hot water is solar powered.
Come back after a long day and relax in the cool air.
Stay connected. Complimentary use of netbooks is also available.
Start the day with our local Myanmar breakfast that varies daily.
No worries about arriving late or early. We're here to help.
We look forward to welcoming you soon! View House Rules
- Free Breakfast
- Free City Maps
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Outdoor Terrace
- Reading Light
- Security Lockers
- 24 Hour Security
1st, Country Winners Myanmar
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>