Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The building is of typical Huizhou style, grand and elegant. The surroundings are untapped natural villages, there is endless fields, rivers and mountains. No ticket is needed.
The Property is divided into two yards, there is a pool and a large common place. You will find two platforms in the second and third floor for sight viewing. On the second floor, there is a library, where is ideal for reading, enjoying music or chatting. We have ten rooms of different style (two-bed room, double room, suite, villa suite and three-bed room) which are arranged in first floor, second floor and courtyard. Around the pool, there is a large and a small canteen.
Most of our guests are foreigners. Many abroad media and books once introduced our property to readers, such as New York Times, Le Figaro, French National Geographic, Lonely Planet, Time Out (French version), Stone and Ink - Confucianism Business Men of China, which make us very popular with guests.
Our property is located only 20 minutes away from following most visited places: Xidi, Hong village, Nanping, Guanlu, Lu village, Yuanyang Volley, Mukengzhuhai, Read leaf at Tachuan (natural sights). Daguling, Meixi, Tangmo and Chengkan are about 1 hour away from us. During staying here, you can walk through fields, riding bicycle, reading, enjoying music, surfing internet, relaxing or looking farm activities (feeding silk worm, rice transplanting, reaping, plough with cow, etc.) View House Rules
- Free Breakfast
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Bicycle Parking
- Cable TV
- Hair Dryers
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Airport Transfers
- Bicycle Hire
- Laundry Facilities
- Meals Available
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>