Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Since the building is situated in the Xidi scenic zone, so a ticket should be bought. Once ticket is bought, please back to the road and walk about 400 meters from west to east. Here you will find a ticket entrance, through which then can enter into the village.
The Hostel has five common places: the third floor is an ideal place for enjoying scenery, relaxing or reading book. On the second floor, there is a small library where free Internet access is available; There is also a music corner on the second floor, where you can enjoy music from worldwide. At the main hall on the first floor, you can feel the authentic culture of Huizhou.
There is a little bar and a courtyard and is perfect for relaxing, reading, drinking coffee or having breakfast. We have six types of room, all equipped with en-suite bathrooms. If you need, the staff Xiaoli will meet at the road. No matter you will stay or visit our hostel, please book in advance. Thanks for your cooperation.
- Free Breakfast
- Free WiFi
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Cable TV
- Hair Dryers
- Bicycle Hire
- Laundry Facilities
- Child Friendly
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Taxes Included
Things to Note
No pet allowed
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>