Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The garden is the heart of the guesthouse. We invite you to join conversations with interesting people from six continents. Play cards, or bring your own favourite game to share with new friends.
Relax with a glass of wine or a local or imported beer. We also offer for your pleasure traditional Nepali, Chinese, Continental and Indian cuisine.
Pilgrims is conveniently located and is walking distance to the Royal Palace Museum, Bhagwati Bahal Durbar, the Garden of Dreams, Durbar Square and Basantapur.
Or wander through the streets of Thamel to find exquisite teak carvings, hand-hammered Tibetan singing bowls, mountain tea blends, fragrant incense, hand-knitted sweaters, or elaborate Khukari knives.
To help make this dream come true, we will even pick you up at the airport. Look for our sign (Pilgrims) just outside the airport exit.
- Free Breakfast
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Bicycle Parking
- Book Exchange
- Cable TV
- Ceiling Fan
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Outdoor Terrace
- Safe Deposit Box
- Security Lockers
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Airport Transfers
- Bicycle Hire
- Currency Exchange
- Internet Access
- Internet café
- Late check-out
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Postal Service
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Wake-up calls
- Meals Available
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Taxes Included
Things to Note
2.Our check in time is after 12:00 and check out time is before 12:00.
For the further information to the guests our reception section is open 24 hr. Our staff is always be ready to help the guests 24 hrs.
3.We accept credit card and cash payment upon arrival.
4.There is no age restrictions and Pets is only allowed after the permission from the reception or from the manager.
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>