Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Pingyao Ji Family Courtyard Hotel boasts classical Chinese-style rooms, free Wi-Fi in all areas. Located in the heart of Pingyao Old Town, the hotel is 200 metres from Ri Sheng Chang and 100 metres from Ming and Qing Dynasties Street, the famous tourist sites.
Pingyao Ji Family Courtyard Hotel is 2 km from Pingyao Railway Station and 1 km from Pingyao Bus Station.It is 98 km from Wusu Airport and 108 km from Taiyuan Railway Station.Taiyuan Wusu International Airport is about 1 hours’ drive away. Airport shuttle service is provided.
Pingyao Ji Family Courtyard Hotel offers Chinese-style rooms with Ming and Qing Dynasties wood fittings and artwork. Tastefully furnished with bright prints, the air-conditioned rooms come with a cable TV and side table. All rooms come with a traditional Kang bed and a seating area. Kang bed can be heated. Private bathrooms offer heated showers and a hairdryer.The room provides 24 hours hot water.
The tour desk helps guests organise cycling trips and excursions to popular attractions. Free parking and massage treatments are also available. There is a garden on site where guests can relax.
For guests’ convenience, the hotel provides tour car hire, renting bicycle and ticketing services. The hotel also provides free travelling map and free pick-up service within 3 km. Luggage can be stored at the 24-hour front desk for free.
Things to note:
1.1 day advance notice for free cancellation.
2.Our check in time is from 7am-11pm. Our check out time is before 12:00
3.We accept China Uniopay and cash payment upon arrival.
Please email/call us 1 day before your arrival date to confirm your checkin time. View House Rules
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Bicycle Parking
- Book Exchange
- Breakfast Not Included
- Cable TV
- Cots Available
- Hair Dryers
- Safe Deposit Box
- Self-Catering Facilities
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Airport Transfers
- Bicycle Hire
- Fax Service
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Meals Available
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>