Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
no refund on the booking deposit or booking fee
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Also we provide English Breakfast for all our customers, and on request we arrange delicious Sri Lanken Breakfast.
We are willing to arrange complementary for the first 100 guests, a tour of a Horticulture Nursery in the unique'' Mike Mobile '' including refreshment at the Nursery.
Also we are providing bicycles, who loved Cycling and explore around the village side and jungles, for free of charge.
Over guest can enjoy, our outdoor Swimming Pool for impact stress off and cooling off on a hot day.
Also we are providing gym facility for the benefits of our guest health.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Cancellation policy: 3 days before arrival.
2. Check in from 14:00 to 24:00.
3. Check out before 11:00 noon.
4. Payment upon arrival by cash. Credit card is accepted.
5. Reception working hours 24*7.
6. Age Restriction:18+.
7. Taxes included.
8. Breakfast included.
9. No pets. View House Rules
- Free Breakfast
- Free City Maps
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Bicycle Parking
- Cable TV
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Iron / Ironing Board
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Reading Light
- Swimming Pool
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Airport Transfers
- Bicycle Hire
- Express check-in / out
- Late check-out
- Laundry Facilities
- Postal Service
- Wake-up calls
- Meals Available
- Board Games
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>