Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The Plaza Regency Hotels are made up of two buildings, these being the Plaza Hotel on the left and the Regency block on the right, both blocks are connected by a bridge on the 6th & 7th Floor. Guests can choose from a large variety of different room types and put themselves in the hands of our friendly and helpful staff.
The Plaza Hotels feature two swimming pools, a restaurant, a pizzeria, two bars and one of the best loved cafés on the island. Guests can choose whether to stay in the Plaza Regency or in the adjacent Plaza.
The Plaza Regency Hotels has an array of different room types that range from single rooms, double rooms to studios. Some of our larger bedrooms can accommodate families up to four persons. Our guests can opt for Internal, side-sea view, or front-sea view rooms, depending on their preferences and budgets. For a little something extra, superior rooms are also available. View House Rules
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Breakfast Not Included
- Cable TV
- Hot Showers
- Indoor Swimming Pool
- Meeting Rooms
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Outdoor Terrace
- Reading Light
- Safe Deposit Box
- Swimming Pool
- 24 Hour Reception
- Business Centre
- Currency Exchange
- Direct Dial Telephone
- Fax Service
- Internet Access
- Luggage Storage
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Wake-up calls
- Meals Available
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>